Crossdressers - wearing lingerie every day

I totally agree - in this heat strip down or wear a skirt - I cannot understand why people still wear jeans in this heat

As for men wearing skirts - just do it especially in the house - keep it light … :dress:

2 Likes

Oh Yes,i wear skirts and dresses in the house all the time now and wife loves it.She even went out shopping the other day and returned home with a lovely couple of gingham summer dresses she bought in the sale for me.Still wish we were more enlightened to wear what we want when we want.Still,in the house is a lovely start.

3 Likes

Took the advice @batjamboree @HappyInPanties and today I’m WFH wearing only a skirt with a pair of Miami knickers on underneath. I feel invigorated.

6 Likes

My stepmother used to say my small penis was penis was why I liked to wear my stepsister’s clothes. She caught me many times. I still dress, almost all the time and my penis is tiny, less than 3 inches when I can get an erection. Do most crossdressers have a small penis like me ? And how can I have a orgasm?

1 Like

I have always enjoyed knickers and wore them full time as a boy - my first girlfriend while at school encouraged me after she noted I loved to touch her knickers and took me shopping for my own knickers which I still own today

At around the age of 18 I was in a gay relationship and my boyfriend wanted me to dress as a woman full time as he was ashamed of being gay and felt that if I dressed and acted as a woman it would be fine

At this time I started wearing all lingerie including bra and dresses and loved every moment

As I went through other relationships I continued to enjoy being a sissy and enjoy sex with both men and woman - I meet up with my boyfriends weekly and generally end up sucking cock of fellow sissy’s

I have a number of satin sissy dresses and my fav is pink satin with white trim and puffball sleeves- knee length but I have shorter ones when I’m looking for anal fun

My wife is happy with my sexuality and we often have straight sex - but she also pegs me - I’m a big fan of this over the real thing as she penetrates me for a long time - when m h boyfriend does it he does not last long and blames me for being so tight

As for penis size - I agree a lot of sissy boys are small and I have sucked smaller than yours - but personally I’m long - very long but thin

Nice to chat…

2 Likes

Your husband is very lucky to have such an understanding and supportive partner in yourself @batjamboree and I envy him being able to wear panties every day with your absolute support & encouragement. Oh so lucky… :blush:

4 Likes

I’m starting to wear lingerie more often, but not quite everyday. I don’t want the thrill to wear off! But it’s something I enjoy so do it if I’m feeling sexy​:wink:

2 Likes

I would wear a thong every day but not bra. I always forget I even have it on. Last week it was pulled up over my hips and when I sat down at my desk it was all showing lol

3 Likes