Crossdressing advice

looking for over all tips and tricks

There are loads of threads on crossdressing. Use the search function and long press the result and select the option to open in a new window (it’s a known glitch) you’ll find loads of what you’re looking for there :upside_down_face:

Women’s clothing is wonderful and used correctly can look just as good on a man but you have to be careful
Can I ask what breasts you have as you do need them and if you do need to buy don’t go over the top and again shoes - there are a lot of good online stores selling shoes but keep it short around 2 inch
Enjoy the underwear which is the best part and keep safe with general clothing and start with a good breast form with a correct bra and a good white blouse with a black knee length skirt
Don’t forget make up and go easy and check out a number of online tutorials as it takes us women to get it right and finally hair - buy real hair if you can as cheap hair stands out
Overall enjoy yourself and be confident and join up with fellow cross dressers in the area

6 Likes

well i got a few pairs of heels and panties skirts dresses ect but before i could by my breast and hair i lost my job

Sorry to hear that as good breasts are expensive but good - it is possible to get pocket bras and these are a lot cheaper

yes and i saw videos on how to make some at home

Just enjoy yourself - I do suggest good stockings and matching knickers and suspenders will make you feel so good
May be good to tell a few good friends as generally it’s accepted now

1 Like

I am on a mission to find some friends i can share with

1 Like

Great points made -keep it simple

It depends a lot on if you plan to dress just for you at home or go out.

If going out and wanting to blend in, study real women in the supermarket or on the train. Keep make-up simple, same with hair, if going for a wig, start with something natural, not 80’s big hair.

Studying women on the train or in the supermarket could be mistaken for being creepy, I wouldn’t advise doing this.
If you’ve got friends that you can open up to, ask them to teach you.

1 Like

It’s difficult to know what specific advice you’re after … possibly quite broad ranging.

You might find TVChix a good resource site … it’s TG specific … loads of advice and tips there / it’s also a fab tgirl community.

If and when you can afford it, I would advise a visit to a Dressing Service. They will give you the full works, and you WILL look like a gorgeous woman.

YouTube is also a great source of advice and tips. I still often go there.

Over the years, I’ve used all of these, and evolved from a ‘Hairy Panty Wearer’ (please, that is not in any way meant as derogatory- it is a well used term in ‘our’ world) to someone who embraces and enjoys her fully feminine side … and think I’m doing ok

Hope that helps darling … good luck on your journey xx

R xx

3 Likes

Thanks @Rachel_sometimes

I’ve never heard of that site but checked out the top link list and suspect I’ll make great use of TvChix.

That’s what I love about this community. Always learn some thing for every situation because of some one else’s questions and some one else’s answers. :+1: