Cum inside by accident?

occhiverdi wrote:

Yeah I know broody means u want them... I did mean wanting and having are two different situations, I want one but knowing if I was to "have one" ... wouldnt be the best...

i also dont want a child who I could aptly name "oopsie"

Ummmm, my first child wasn't planned and would never call her an accident. She has an amazing welsh name, not Oopsie and i'm so proud of her.

Malteser81 wrote:

occhiverdi wrote:

Yeah I know broody means u want them... I did mean wanting and having are two different situations, I want one but knowing if I was to "have one" ... wouldnt be the best...

i also dont want a child who I could aptly name "oopsie"

Ummmm, my first child wasn't planned and would never call her an accident. She has an amazing welsh name, not Oopsie and i'm so proud of her.

I thought Oopsie was a Welsh name?External Media

WandA wrote:

I thought Oopsie was a Welsh name?External Media

No its not

Aaahhh. I'm thinking of the Carebears!

WandA wrote:

=) sorry Wanda hun...... im grumpy as hell today for sum reason.

Malteser81 wrote:

WandA wrote:

No worries. It was initially a play on Welsh being a rather confusing language to me... Then I realised it could sound a bit dodgy, like it was implying the Welsh were clumsy (although it's usually the Irish who get that stick). T'was all in good (bad) humour so no worries and sorry if it went the wrong way.

headsouth wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

WandA wrote:

He'll be fine. He thinks I don't like him either at the moment!

That almost sounds like you do! YAY! Yipee! Whooo!

headsouth wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

WandA wrote:

He'll be fine. He thinks I don't like him either at the moment!

lol..... your both great with amazing sense of humors.

I'm just a bit tetchy atm lol

It'll be that Welsh weather...

Shit!?! I've done it again haven't I?

Ok..... whats wrong with being welsh..... ok weather is crap i'll give you that but at least im not....... ermmmm well I dont know but grrrrr lol =D

Anyhow bk on thread..... accidentally cumming..... bd if u dont want to

I like Wales really, I've just arranged for my dad to spend the week there in Mid-Wales! (I'm trapped in the Derbyshire!)

Errr... On topic, I came up a big mountain in Wales, wasn't an accident though. Was an accident being somewhere that family could find us.

WandA wrote:

I like Wales really, I've just arranged for my dad to spend the week there in Mid-Wales! (I'm trapped in the Derbyshire!)

Errr... On topic, I came up a big mountain in Wales, wasn't an accident though. Was an accident being somewhere that family could find us.

Lmao..... oh and the jokes just keep cumming External Media

sweetlove666 wrote:

iv never risked it either, even when on the pill with partners ive used condoms ( after we have both been tested) "belt and braces" measures for me im afraid!

even the pull out method isnt safe contraception as pre cum can contain sperm.

I totally agree with you. I'm a pill taker in a long-term relationship but we use condoms. I'm lucky to be with someone who agrees and doesn't whinge/complain/cry about using them. Our reasons for using both are to take double-precautions against pregnancy.

I'm surprised at the number of people who don't take any precautions at all and I find it difficult to believe there isn't 1 suitable condom out there with there being so many different kinds!!.