Cum inside

Definitely looking into one of those :rofl:

1 Like

They are a lot of fun!! :grin:
My next “furniture” purchase is a wedge pillow, I can see how that would be helpful. My BF is 6’1" and I am 5’9" so we tend to have some issues related to height difference, lol

1 Like

Get one!! It’s the best thing I’ve ever brought :drooling_face::sweat_drops:

1 Like

@Dirty-Wife - I was wondering if it was worth the $, but it has been on my wish list. I’m a tall, plus size woman, he’s not really fat, he’s just a big guy, so we run into size issues with sex positions. He wants a swing, lol!

We got this one, it’s so worth the money. I’ve always wanted a swing, definitely on my wishlist

@Dirty-Wife -voh wow! It’s actually affordable too! Awesome! Thank you! :grin:
Haha, yah, we saw a swing in a sex shop months ago and he bad still wants one. I think it would be a lot of fun too!

1 Like

They do look like a lot of fun

1 Like

They really do! I see one in my future, lol!

1 Like

Please remember not to engage in 1-on-1 chat.

Can you please explain what that means?

When I first read this I thought that’s the only thing we can do is chat as its a forum lol but im guessing if 2 people were having a long conversation and someone else wanted to reply to the thread it won’t get lost?

1 Like

Just so you’re not waiting until Monday: :slightly_smiling_face:

And I think the big two to look out for are:

• Extended back and forth between two people. It crowds out other member’s posts, and can feel like there’s no space for others to join in.

• Over-using @mentions to direct your posts to specific people, and not the forum as a whole.

Hope that helps. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

My OH generally finishes inside me. He’ll always ask me where I want it but in the moment my go-to response is usually inside me. I love those last few thrusts. The waddle to the toilet afterwards always gives us a little laugh too. If we’re having a quickie before going out then I’ll ask for it on my tummy, bum or boobs. I’ve had far too many leakages that I’ve had to hide before :joy:

8 Likes

I love hubby Cumming inside me, but until he has the snip that’s kept for anal, or stuck in a condom. I also like him to cum on my body, but not my face or hair!

2 Likes

My OH generally finishes inside me but we try many different places to , like boobs, face ,mouth,stomach and sometimes in my back and he massage me nice

2 Likes

Anyone else like cumming in to OH underware while they are wearing them… this is a particular fav of mine if the front is held out and finish in to them :man_facepalming:

1 Like

@Chosen-one Yes my last partner loved this especially if we were going out, and at times she would want it if she wasn’t going to be with me so its a nice little reminder of me.

I love this too!

Him cumming inside me is the one thing I really miss now that we use condoms rather than me being on the pill. It’s kept for anal for the time being.

2 Likes

I like when my partner cums inside me. I usually like to lay there for a bit before going to the bathroom though.

He’s cum on my face a couple of times. I really like that when I’m in the right headspace for it.

We’re still using condoms as I haven’t been brave enough to get the snip (but hopefully soon) definitely don’t want anymore kids. She doesn’t mind when I cum on her back or stomach or tits but doesn’t like it on the bedsheets

Used to love cumming in the OH. She loves it to. But for now, until the covid is over and I can get snipped, we’re stuck to using condoms. Hopefully soon we get to move on and go back to normal