Cum tasting

Bump!

Why is this only ever talked about in terms of guy-cum? I know I taste different on different days... is it hormonal, as in times of the month, or to do with what I've been eating, or both? I am going to conduct an experiment. If anyone would like to help me design it/also carry out something similar (in your own homes, I'm neither soliciting nor inviting you to taste me!) then that would be excellent. More research makes it more scientifically sound.

SS xx

SS goes bump in the night...

I think you have most of it covered, I know AdnaW tastes different depending on her cycle and a think food makes a difference.

You could just screw your experiment and research online... I'm sure its been done before... But if you're looking for an excuse for lots of oral then go ahead!

http://www.emandlo.com/2009/02/dear-dr-kate-why-does-my-vagina-taste-bitter-sometimes/

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Womens-Health/Vagina-taste/show/29373

I'd join you in the quest for differences in taste. Shall we co-ordinate efforts and call it field research?

*O cum all ye tasteful*

My better half definitely tastes different sometimes. She eats plenty of fruit which I suppose is why she's sooo sweet!

Tis pure nectar.

The man from Del Monte. . . .he say *yeahhhh*

SG x

All so another reason for giving up smoking making your cum taste better.

so many things can affected the taste but sperm is created 3months prior to the ecjaculation so the experiments may need to take this in to consideration. on this basis i know drinking pineapple juice can make a difference but the Oh said there was not great differeance so i wonder if the sperm being fed on nutiernts frm your body over a 3 month period should be considered.

Sperm might take 3 months but I thought the fluid was 'created' much quicker.

From experience - the taste change is definitely quicker than 3 months - it will be semenal fluid that picks up the taste rather than the sperm cells themselves which will be the part that is produced 3 months prior. New semenal fluid is added all the time as I don't believe it's stored all that long.

Ax

will have to look in to that iam not sure how quickly that is made. but this is what iam trying to say. how long should u be doing it for b4 attualy it makes a vast difference as ive done it for like 2 days before orgasm and my other half said there was not a huge difference.

Think you're right WandA, I notice a difference within a few hours of my guy eating something strong tasting, like garlic. But you rather missed the point with the research element. Of course I want lots of oral!! Now, how do I design the tests?

SS xx

I find it tastes metalic with a hint of bitter :S

I tasted my cum last night and this morning always taste good

tallboy247 wrote:

Differs according to what you eat obviously, but being into Snowballing and quite liking to supplement my vitamin C intake whenever engaging in solitary vice l think it tastes like really nothing else, slight mustyness, hint of bleach/ammonia, but only very slightly and semolina pudding for texture. Texture varies according to when l last emptied my balls, from thin and runny to almost wallpaper paste consistency- does this ring true with any of you other campers !!

Tallboy

My OH tastes slightly bleachy some times, i will taste tonight and give a more detailed description! External Media

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

I find it tastes metalic with a hint of bitter :S

I find I taste like that too. But it varies and I can't describe it..

My OH tastes... um... pretty bad lately. Not bad bad, but its extra gooey and smells a bit, the taste is becoming more bitter too. And it's turning a bright shade of yellow! External Media

Its his medication that has made him yellow. His tears and urine are nearly flourescent too!

The rest is down to him keeping it bottled up for such long periods of time. but i still take it in my mouth.

Sorry AA i didn't see your post! Poor you and your OH! What a shame! xxx

Poor guy, it must be awful for both of you! xxx Hugs xxx Not weird at all AA! Will he have to take the tablets for long? x

I reckon it tastes like vodka with lemon juice and a tablespoon of salt mixed in. - Odd, but quite edible. :)

Hmm, my fella tastes quite sweet so I've never understood this whole "salty" thing but by the sounds of it, maybe my fella is the odd one haha!

Not that I'm complaining - he tastes good!!

Ax

I find it quite strange as to how different men can produce different amounts of cum. My partner I find doesnt produce too much in one go that i'm gagging on the amount, infact is just the right amount for me to appreciate the lovely flavour... yumm. Also I do actually love the taste of my own cum too and engoy liciking it off my OHs fingers and hands after he's made me cum when playing.

I was asked the other day if the taste of cum really altered according to diet etc by a couple who though it was probably an urban legend that some type of fruit could improve it. I find it genuinely makes a difference, in myself as well as him, as does being adequately hydrated or dehydrated. I think everyone else finds a difference from reading around forums, but offered to consult for them lol.

Malteser81 wrote:

I find it quite strange as to how different men can produce different amounts of cum. My partner I find doesnt produce too much in one go that i'm gagging on the amount, infact is just the right amount for me to appreciate the lovely flavour... yumm. Also I do actually love the taste of my own cum too and engoy liciking it off my OHs fingers and hands after he's made me cum when playing.

Sometimes my OH has far too much, the last time i couldn't swallow it all and i was covered in it, not that i minded, External Media but other times there is not much at all.

Volume can vary due to length of time since previous ejaculation, length of time "building up", etc.

On another note - I had salty from my fella before! Never had salty before today haha! Wonder which food caused that?

Ax