Cum tasting

Sublime long legs. Enough said. x

Sexy, so is that you a convert then.... probably increased your resistance to catching cold at the same time !!!!

Tallboy

tallboy247 wrote:

Sexy, so is that you a convert then.... probably increased your resistance to catching cold at the same time !!!!

Tallboy

Go sexy,

Moreish indeed!

I'm afraid the intermittent doses I have received have not been enough to increase my immunity TB.

Now if I could take it 3 times a day at regular intervals (instead of bloody antibiotics) I'm just know I'd be fighting fit already.

At least 'come' Friday I know he'll be full and fit to burst - I just have to decide how I'd like to take the first massive dose!

Breasts and face, and have him push t down your throat with his thingy- what time is the watershed LH ??

ok not as direct Legs but hopefully more fun!!

If you need a supplement- see you at the LH stall??

Tallboy

yep defo a convery cant get enough of it now, just the smell drives me wild,

Convery eh!! you pervert, oops mean convert.. oh balls don't really know what l mean, time to go go!!!

Tallboy

Your cum can be made sweeter with many foods.

I work away frequently, as a result the beer & curries make for a eager Mrs Ducks eyes to water. I went through a stage of only drinking cider, Mrs Duck said the taste was almost delicious! Yes fags, curry & the like might make it bitter but I'm sure you can 'take one for the team' & get shit faced on cider once in a while! Mrs Duck loves to suck & I appreciate her efforts & williness to swallow. The least I could do was make an effort to drink more cider! if theres ever a reason to stop smoking, this is it. I've never had a complaint regarding flavour since I stopped smoking two years ago (even after curry!)

Pinapple (loads of pinapple juice, sweets or simply for brekkie) & cinnimon (fishermans friends do a range) help a lot too (you might shit like a gorilla if you nail too much cider & pinapple though!).

Enjoy

i once drunk so much pineapple juice and ate so much fruit without any spicy of biter foods and it literally smelt of um bongo i was lost for words

xxxx

lil_known_secret wrote:

i once drunk so much pineapple juice and ate so much fruit without any spicy of biter foods and it literally smelt of um bongo i was lost for words External Media

xxxx

Bongo lil'known, what you mean the brown and white animal, relative of the Okapi that lives in Africa !! don't tell me you have one as a pet !!!

Tallboy

Guys I failed! I tried to taste the last blow job I gave but I swallowed. Did note that it felt the texture of melted haribo jelly sweets though

I'll have to get a bag of tang-fantastic & nuke em for the missus. Hope it tasted as nice.

Fried eggs are my fav. I might get a bag for tonight & sprinkle em round the bed, you might have found the next big thing Crayola!

You've got my mind mind racingnow, do they still do those sherbert dib-dabs? The real cock candy!

That could be a real buzz dipping your ladies lollipop in that stuff! I've got an urge to go to Tescos, see ya in 5!

Well Mucky, was that you in the Barbary Duck section l saw just as l was reaching for the Butternut !! and did you manage to locate the Sherbert thingies !!!

TB

I only asked once what mine tasted like and my gf just said "salty". I've never heard that you could change it by eating different things. Are people saying that if you eat a lot of fruit and drink a lot of juice, your cum would taste sweeter?

Walrus, you can change the taste so much its unreal.

Smoke 40 fags & it will taste toxic, drink pints of pineapple or cider (honest injun) & it will taste fruity. Cinnamon works well too. I think pretty much any fruit works well.

My wife noiced the biggest difference when I packed in the fags (cigarettes, honest!), the second biggest was when I got leathered on Strongbow, she could taste the apple (I could smell it too).

Give it a whirl. You may need an willing assistant!

I had a lot of cider last night as well! XD

Anyone want to test this theory? XD

I am joking :)

Have you tried Bulmers Pear Cider?

Rather sweet but slips down beautifully iced cold!

asparagus makes your pee smell & your cum taste foul . Otherwise I'm quite happy to swallow although don't get to as much as I would want . but things are getting better & better, the fun is in the trying

C1

It's true! The shape and method of eating are deemed aphrodisiac but if you consume loads it does indeed have an effect.

Everything in moderation as they say

Have you ever eaten loads of beetroot and had pink pee?!

sublimelonglegs wrote:

Have you tried Bulmers Pear Cider?

Rather sweet but slips down beautifully iced cold!

Campers get yerselves along to Tesco's/Waitrose etc, and get a few bottles of Copperberg Pear Cider. Labels are green and yelllow. Expensive but very very nice, sweetish, they also do a fruity version- l rest my case. Also it's Swedish.

Strictly speaking Pear Cider doesn't exist, "cider" made from pears is properly called perry- you may recall Babycham !!

Yep fully paid up card carrying member of C.A.M.R.A.

Tallboy