Lockdown improvements

Just thought I'd share this one here, as it certainly wouldn't be posted on Facebook as "New things I've learnt in lockdown" ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I'm male and in very good health, but since the kids came along about 20 years ago let's just say performance has been poor, which in the early days it's easy to put down to tiredness, lack of time and suchlike.

However, to make no bones about it, I was suffering from ed. ( pun intended!)

With lockdown, and just having a little bit more time to wake up and pull myself together in the morning, I started doing pelvic floor exercises.

The difference is amazing... so guys (and girls) today's life lesson is squeeze a bit more often and improve life no end....![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

So happy for you!

I've been doing kegel exercises for years. Although I didn't notice any immediate change (I'm only 31), it has certainly helped me get stronger orgasms and generally better control of that area. =)

Good to hear, frisk 69.

It's also great for ejaculatory control, so PE can be helped by excercising the pelvic floor too.

Basically it's great for everybody 😋👍

Yeah my wife actually worked as a health professional in that area and had been saying I should do them for a while... but I think it's often easy to kid yourself that there isn't really a problem... and dare I say it... the focus is so often that these things are for the ladies... but in this case it's definitely for everyone...

Try doing kegels during sex. My partner really enjoys this.

Joint training session... I like it

I have heard about this exercise but didnt know there was a connection to ED. Might have to add it to my work out regime and see how it changes things in general.