Sex after a vasectomy

Hey everyone,

Once you've received the all clear and that you are completely sterile, did anyone find that it changed how they had sex?

I won't lie I've recently been enjoying the graphic fantasy of cumming inside the wife and then having her sit on my face. (I have never once unloaded inside her bareback, despite her being on the pill) But if the baby risk is nil I wonder if this opens up more that we couldn't have experiemented with before.

Hi AJ82, it had no impact on how we had sex as the wife was on the pill before hand so i was always able to cum inside her. If you want to cum in her and then her sit on your face then all you can is ask.

Other than the slightly nervous first ejaculation which I insisted he do alone (I was scared something might rupture!), it's basically the same. I'd always been on the Pill prior to my OH having the Snip (BEST decision ever btw!) so he's been cumming wherever he likes since the beginning. Enjoy!

My first time after the snip was a little nervewracking. The sensation of cumming literally felt like something wasnt connected up in my scrotum and it was a bit discomforting but after the second time it was business as usual

Absolutely no difference whatsoever. The volume and colour may be a little different but the sensation and act is no different at all.