Cumming first

Thats a shame and I dont understand as a male why you won’t help your partner come first.

1 Like

Totally agree with @Cuffed I’d make sure that my OH has cum before I do! Then try and make her cum at the same time as myself! Both getting satisfied. Feel for you! I’m sure you still have fun though on your own?! :wink::grinning:

1 Like

I’m all about making the wife cum. I’m not even worried if I don’t if i’m honest, although that rarely happens!

As it is, if we’re doing PIV then she 99% of the time comes first anyway…i’m just lucky that my 'lil fella seems to hit the right spots!

If we’re doing a long play/toy session that I tend to struggle keeping him up while i’m concentrating “elsewhere” - but I don’t care as we’re both having fun…and i’m a happy chappy if I can make her cum. If the mood changes to needing him in action then we just have to switch focus! Although usually by then she’s “done” and lying in a happy hazy state!

4 Likes

At parents house we are often restricted to hand action and he usually cums first and I will finish myself off after.

@sammy-jo
The only right thing to do is for him to return the favour… I’d have thought.??

@BLovesC
I’m with you , on that post. The enjoyment is the journey rather than arriving.
Love to see the OH cuming.

I just make sure she cums, first, last or even first and last…

My OH always wants me to cum first and more then once.

1 Like

I tend to think giving her at least one orgasm as part of foreplay to be honest. I’m/she’s lucky in that she can orgasm fairly easily although her first orgasm of any session is usually the longest to arrive. Quick sex works sometimes but more often than not our sessions involve a lot of foreplay. I love seeing her orgasm, I love watching her and all the things she does when she cums, her face, her moans, how wet she gets I love it all. Sometimes we’ll just do foreplay and she’ll have her second/third orgasm without any PIV sex at all. Sometimes we’ll jump straight to PIV sex as soon as she’s orgasmed and if we do she”ll feel amazing, her body is relaxed and the sex more comfortable.

1 Like

Hubby love’s to make me cums first, and again and again, and when he knows I’m about to again that’s when he cums deep inside me. He said he loves it when we both cum together

2 Likes

Usually my wife cums 1st .
It’s a little bit of a femdom game .
Sometimes she uses her vibe , and makes me watch .
Then she "allows " me to enter her . She’s all wet , and it feels like someone else has been there .
Sometimes she’ll me to "hurry up , or I’ll get one of my other slaves to do it " …it makes me explode!!!

2 Likes

I dont care what anyone thinks I always cum first I’m selfish.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

O forgot to mention I’m single that’s why I always cum first :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Hi I always make sure that the wife cums a least once before me, she can cum multiple times which for me is great.

to be fair OH always says tell me before just before, always wants to finish at the same time ( perhaps she’s just being kind lol)

Ladies first should always be the rule! Ha :face_with_monocle:

The wife and I jokingly tally the orgasms up and if your wife doesn’t have more than you in that time, you are missing out!

Also GUYS… toys in the bedroom help! Ha isn’t the % of women who orgasm only from clit stimulation like 85%! Your other half’s pleasure beats your pride, you’ll be a king for making her knees weak, especially if you have a secret weapon :smile::+1:t2:

1 Like

You cant put a percentage on it. So many different variations as to how to, you just cant.

I always make it a point to make my partner cum first. Then again I’m all about helping people & pleasing my partner actually pleases me.

@DanceswithPenguins No, I understand that but a percentage isn’t an exact number and will probably be based of a study done by X number of people.

“In the The Hite Report, Shere Hite points out that 70% of women required some clitoral stimulation in order to achieve orgasm at all.” - 2015

70% so I was a little off :man_shrugging:t3::laughing:

That report was taken in 1976, lots has changed since then.
And had I known you were going to throw percentages at me I would have kept quiet.
:rofl: :upside_down_face:

@DanceswithPenguins :joy::nerd_face:

1976?! I definitely didn’t read that fully :laughing::man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like