Cupping

Thanks to the Olympics, we can now cup to our heart's content

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-37009240

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35141

When I had this done by a massage therapist there was also heat and steam applied, Anyone else tried this with the kit?

Will you be trying it Sub?

It looks kinda cool.

I would like to D, but the sum of my resources are tending to zero... :(

Have this set and its been good for regular cupping although I'm curious about fire cupping and blood cupping :) One day maybe.

What is cupping? Never heard of it

Cupping is a type of massage, it can be quite sensual as a plus but a negative is it can leave small red circle bruises.

Sounds right up my street oooo thanks

Sum Sub wrote:

And you don't have any public wishlists (apart from the obvious one) ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I did a thing, I did a thing! 

What IS Cupping? 7 Things You Didn't Know

Will be watching that one later Jess. I love your wee videos!

Cupping is amazing. I had it done by an acupuncturist and it felt incredible. Definatley heightens skin sensivity. It didn't have a feather tickler following on from it unfortunatley!

delilahxx wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

And you don't have any public wishlists (apart from the obvious one) ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Yah. I don't go in for that whole gifting thing. Plus, having wishlists means maintenance and I CBA. I will try it one day! Jess you have such a range of facial expressions. You're a natural in front of camera

Sum Sub wrote:

delilahxx wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

Yah. I don't go in for that whole gifting thing. Plus, having wishlists means maintenance and I CBA. I will try it one day! Jess you have such a range of facial expressions. You're a natural in front of camera

Naw, Sub! Thank you! It's all a bit of a learning curve, so that's really lovely of you to say! 

Just in case any of you are still interested in trying cupping, I've just put up a vlog explaining how to do it at home.

How to Try Erotic Cupping Therapy

Featuring the Fetish Fantasy Beginners 6 pc Cupping Set

Your videos are awesome, Jess!

Hey Jess, we watched the cupping video and it was very interesting, I want to try it! We also watched the spanking vid, which resulted in me being put over the OH's knee lol. We really enjoyed watching them, you had us giggling, you are so funny. x

Wow - thanks, both of you! I'm so pleased they're having the desired effect... Which is to educate and give you a chuckle at the same time! Perfect! ^_^ 

Do let me know if there's anything else you want to see vlogged about. I'm always looking for inspiration. 

Yeah the video was great Jess. All your ones have been, but I really like cupping but there were some bits I hadn't considered.

Samuel L Jackson also does it, saw a pic of it on his Instagram.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

I did a thing, I did a thing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOBkDte3MQc

I saw this, it was great! I had no idea about cupping (I don't watch the Olympics, sorry folks!), the vlog peaked my curiosity and cupping is now on my "to try" list because I love marks and bruises so thank you for enlightening me, keep the vlogs coming!