Curiosity killed the cat...

...but even so, I've often wondered which was 'better': male or female orgasms? Maybe 'better' is the wrong term but having read an article ( http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/article513206.ece ) and had various conversations with my boyfriend on the subject, they're each very different so I wonder which provides a more intense and therefore satisfying sensation... Any thoughts?

wow iv always said i wish i cud b a man 4 a day just 2 find out what its like 4 them orgasm wise i cant wait 2 hear the debate on this 1 lol xx

Deffinately the mans

ah but not many men can have multiples .... ( my OH can) x

@lolwelshgal: have often thought that too! Would be sooo interesting, no? I'd like to be able to understand the sensations to improve my technique... and to know what it feels like to be able to pee standing up!! x

definitely!

ha yes that would solve many a problem... yeah think it would b great 2 do that.... i reckon 1 day as a man would b enough 2 improve my technique 10 fold my OH wudn kno wot hit hime great thread RR xx

lolwelshgal wrote:

ah but not many men can have multiples .... ( my OH can) x

You've got a point there....once i've done it that's it....no use to anyone...lol

I think a womans orgasm would be better as we can have multiples as said above

xxx

Definately women. With guys it's aways the same. I have one erogenous zone, and it is purple at one end.

Women are practically one big erogenous zone.

GrayMatter wrote:

Women are practically one big erogenous zone.

Hey hey - talking my language!! External Media

Got to agree with GrayMatter, it's just got to be better for women! Would love to experience the orgasms my ex girlfriend got/still gets (not sure about the ex bit as she still needs me for some things - but that's another story!!).

Did manage to orgasm twice in one session with her last year, but reckon that was just a fluke! She just goes on and on and on......well, you get the message. And the noises she makes, and the look on her face would leave no one in any doubt!!

Due to the multiples...I'd say women...also they don't need much of a break! x

I'd go with lady orgasms, Mrs Duck always seems to be in a twitching heap afterwards & her body rocks like she's being Tazered!

Also the fact you can diddle the bean pretty much anywhere without much effort/hassle or& without too much risk of getting caught, also the mess a bloke makes rules out a sneaky tug on the back of the bus, you ladies suck your finger & off you go (unless you are a squirter I suspose).

I'd love to be a woman for the day, I'd book the day off work & see what I could cram in!!

not sure which i think would be the best, i mean yes when can have more then one orgasm (thank god lol) but id love to know wot its like to be a bloke and feel my hot cum shoting out of my cock. the faces my bloke pulls when he comes just makes me want to know wot its like from a blokes point.

Dxx

Mrs T certainly enjoys prolonged orgasms and repeated ones, puts my paltry efort to shame - repeatedly.

Game set and match to the girlies methinks !!!

Tallboy

Mrs T certainly enjoys prolonged orgasms and repeated ones, puts my paltry efort to shame - repeatedly.

Game set and match to the girlies methinks !!!

Tallboy