Curiosity

Hi,

I was looking at this product:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14564

And wondered if anyone knew how it actually worked, what the ingredients do and whether or not the change is actually permanent.

Also curious as to whether it will still work on someone who's big anyway. Does it work no matter what is it solely to get those below average to a little above or what?

(First post - it's exciting )

'Allo, ' Allo and welcome. Have fun.

Best place to look is the reviews on the product. That can help.

Thanks, and I have! All 25 of them :P

But they don't tend to answer the more scentific questions of HOW it works, just whether or not it does, a fair few said it did, some others said it didn't but only one gave measurements and I don't think he was particularly big to start with, so maybe the people who tried it and it didn't work were bigger so it didn't have much of an effect on them... I don't know..

Any insight ?

The ingredients, whatever they may be, increase blood flow wherever it is applied. Increased blood flow to penis should equal an increase in size, not to mention the potential for stronger erections. Fairly standard in penis enlargement creams. It's not permanent, it'll only last as long as you keep applying the cream. I'd say it'll work regardless of your current size since most people will benefit from increased blood flow, it's not a simple case of smaller size=bigger results. If anything it'll be people with poorer blood flow (such as smokers) who'll notice the most change I would say. But obviously I'm not an expert :p

Thanks Lovebirds, that's more what I was after :)

I would say they really don't do anything in the long term.

It does require a lot of effort unvolving daily jelqing but the ingredients in the cream are not really going to enhance anything long term.

Ive tried herbal pills before. And i got really good response from them. Made me harder. Last longer you could of hung 4 coats off of it! Lol never tried cream personally

Kxx