Curious

'Its one thing having an imagination and fantasizing and another actually doing it I mean personally if your with someone I dont think you should even be asking that sort of thing let alone actually doing it especially when your married and have a baby on the way thats just shocking to me that you would even be looking to do that even when you have had the baby I mean youve had a baby with this guy which seems like the relationship is serious and your married yet you seem like u cant love him that much and hes not enough for you if u feel the need to do that sorry just my opinion i dont agree with it at all'

Ok I would never ever do it without his knowing and it was his idea. I never asked to do it, I just opened up to him (we're so lucky we can tell each other everything)
Yes our relationship is very serious, this is our second child and we have been together for 10 years. We love each other dearly.
It's not the only thing we want to do. He would love to see me with another man *shock* again hubby's idea and we are looking to do this too.
I know that it's not for everyone, but relationships are different and you shouldn't judge people by your own standards and please don't call it disgusting, because for us it isn't. X

nlm87 wrote:

Its one thing having an imagination and fantasizing and another actually doing it I mean personally if your with someone I dont think you should even be asking that sort of thing let alone actually doing it especially when your married and have a baby on the way thats just shocking to me that you would even be looking to do that even when you have had the baby I mean youve had a baby with this guy which seems like the relationship is serious and your married yet you seem like u cant love him that much and hes not enough for you if u feel the need to do that sorry just my opinion i dont agree with it at all

Okay fair enough its not your thing but it works for some people so don't judge so harshly. I can tell you haven't been on here long if you find this 'shocking' :)

Sorry I just re read and u didn't actually say it was disgusting ;) but please don't judge me! X

+1 of what mammame and ppd has said.

Remember here on Lovehoney one of the rules is not to judge anyone and create an environment where we can all talk about this stuff! :) refer to forum rules if you need a refresher. Also this is a public forum, everyone is different and on here you may not agree with everyone's lifestyles or choices but its not yours, so don't judge. after all you did post about this topic and everyone has given their thoughts experiences advice etc! :)

nlm87 wrote:

Its one thing having an imagination and fantasizing and another actually doing it I mean personally if your with someone I dont think you should even be asking that sort of thing let alone actually doing it especially when your married and have a baby on the way thats just shocking to me that you would even be looking to do that even when you have had the baby I mean youve had a baby with this guy which seems like the relationship is serious and your married yet you seem like u cant love him that much and hes not enough for you if u feel the need to do that sorry just my opinion i dont agree with it at all

Don't you think you’re a bit harsh and judgemental? Don't forget that you started this thread with similar ideas ......

As male, if my missy had a little session with another miss and I was not there, and didn't even know about it - I still wouldn't consider it cheating.

Is this wrong?

Janny, I personally think it is whatever you make of it and as long as everyone knows what's going on and no one gets hurt I would never consider is 'wrong' x

Mammame wrote:

Janny, I personally think it is whatever you make of it and as long as everyone knows what's going on and no one gets hurt I would never consider is 'wrong' x

Mammame wrote:

'Its one thing having an imagination and fantasizing and another actually doing it I mean personally if your with someone I dont think you should even be asking that sort of thing let alone actually doing it especially when your married and have a baby on the way thats just shocking to me that you would even be looking to do that even when you have had the baby I mean youve had a baby with this guy which seems like the relationship is serious and your married yet you seem like u cant love him that much and hes not enough for you if u feel the need to do that sorry just my opinion i dont agree with it at all'

Ok I would never ever do it without his knowing and it was his idea. I never asked to do it, I just opened up to him (we're so lucky we can tell each other everything)
Yes our relationship is very serious, this is our second child and we have been together for 10 years. We love each other dearly.
It's not the only thing we want to do. He would love to see me with another man *shock* again hubby's idea and we are looking to do this too.
I know that it's not for everyone, but relationships are different and you shouldn't judge people by your own standards and please don't call it disgusting, because for us it isn't. X

Firstly thanks for noticing that i didnt call you disgusting because I definately never said that and I am sorry if I upset you at all in any way If your happy fair enough I guess

Janny wrote:

As male, if my missy had a little session with another miss and I was not there, and didn't even know about it - I still wouldn't consider it cheating.

Is this wrong?

omg thats sort of how i feel ,id be more wondering what was wrong with me or what i was doing wrong but with another woman is just an extention of masturbating , i think in your mind you know another woman cant make your missy preggers so on a primitive level your less jealous ,thats my opinion anyhow

I'm bi I've been with a few girls but i have friends that enjoy girl on girl but are straight...i find there's alot of bi curious girls out there these days

jeffngloria wrote:

Janny wrote:

Is this wrong?

omg thats sort of how i feel ,id be more wondering what was wrong with me or what i was doing wrong but with another woman is just an extention of masturbating , i think in your mind you know another woman cant make your missy preggers so on a primitive level your less jealous ,thats my opinion anyhow

my OH says the exact same thing plus i do send him some vids n pic lol

miss poet wrote:

I'm bi I've been with a few girls but i have friends that enjoy girl on girl but are straight...i find there's alot of bi curious girls out there these days

Yeh I know a lot of girls at the work who are very curious, but a bit scared to follow it through with another female.

jambo wrote:

miss poet wrote:

Yeh I know a lot of girls at the work who are very curious, but a bit scared to follow it through with another female.

but most women will have one experience at least and never try it again

jambo not seen much of you lately lol u ok?

Yep still here. What's been on urself

'Firstly thanks for noticing that i didnt call you disgusting because I definately never said that and I am sorry if I upset you at all in any way If your happy fair enough I guess'

I wasn't upset, I just wanted to demonstrate it isn't all black and white.
I consider myself really lucky that my husband is secure enough to see these things as a huge turn on. At the end of the day, when were 80 we'll still be together, just as much in love and hopefully having a giggle about all the fun times we had when we were younger x