Customer Care Emails

Incase you're still having problems with CC emails, I just sent one regarding the 'greatsex' discount code, I can't get it to work anymore, so I was wondering if it had been deactivated () or if theres a technical fault or something...?

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

Incase you're still having problems with CC emails, I just sent one regarding the 'greatsex' discount code, I can't get it to work anymore, so I was wondering if it had been deactivated (External Media) or if theres a technical fault or something...?

Dead for me too!External Media

I'm afraid the greatsex code was for Ye Olde Catalogue which we ran out of months ago... and naturally these codes float around...

... so I became Bad Cop and pulled the plug.

dickdastardly.gif

Dang, and I was hoping that meant there was a new magazine in the wings. Got my hopes up!

LoveHoney - Steve wrote:

I'm afraid the greatsex code was for Ye Olde Catalogue which we ran out of months ago... and naturally these codes float around...

... so I became Bad Cop and pulled the plug.

dickdastardly.gif

So... What's the new one!?External Media

We are loyal lovelies after all!

There will a new wee gifty catalogue... but the discount will relate to a minimum spend more than likely.

So no discount on everything. (.gif)

LoveHoney - Steve wrote:

There will a new wee gifty catalogue... but the discount will relate to a minimum spend more than likely.

So no discount on everything. (External Media.gif)

External Media But I liked discounts on everything! No FB offer either... This place is really going down hill...External Media