Lovehoney Customer Care is Impeccable

One of the main resons I'm loyal to Lovehoney would be thier customer care.

Especially live chat. I am one of those people who has a plethora of questions that most often are answered in descriptions but buying late at night or fairly early in the moring often helps me miss these and I'm quick to press that little chat button.

Never have I been let down whether it's a reccomendation or one of my "it's in the description" questions. They're always kind and patient, it's a bit like messaging a freind to ask for help. I love it.

There are so many US based companies That would ship faster to me but I'll wait for quality and the customer service of Lovehoney anyday.

Thank you so much Lovehoney all the way from the US!!!

Couldn't agree more! Lovehoney are amazing! =D

KiwiKeen wrote:

One of the main resons I'm loyal to Lovehoney would be thier customer care.

Especially live chat. I am one of those people who has a plethora of questions that most often are answered in descriptions but buying late at night or fairly early in the moring often helps me miss these and I'm quick to press that little chat button.

Never have I been let down whether it's a reccomendation or one of my "it's in the description" questions. They're always kind and patient, it's a bit like messaging a freind to ask for help. I love it.

There are so many US based companies That would ship faster to me but I'll wait for quality and the customer service of Lovehoney anyday.

Thank you so much Lovehoney all the way from the US!!!

Ahh! It's comments like this which put the biggest smiles on our faces!!

Thank you for the lovely feedback, and for shopping with us! <3

Every part of shopping with LH is brilliant. It doesn't feel like a business transaction at all, at any part of the process, and your aftercare is ridiculously good.

Well done to you all. :)

Just had to contact LH about a product I just received. Issue dealt with, happy LH customer is still happy :)

Yes, LH is a great example of what a good buying experience should be. Every time I needed help they have been so kind through the e-mail help, and of course the points system and the returns options are very appealing. Just like you OP, in my country there's loads of stores that could get my products in my door two or three days later and yet I'd so rather wait for the usual two, three weeks to get my order from Lovehoney. And the product selection is amazing. And this forum is so friendly! I love the interaction the staff has with us users here.

Lovehoney has, in my opinion, a top notch service and I'm certainly a customer for life, even if I can't buy that much at this point in my life :3

You are all sooo right! The Live Chat is always super helpful (even late at night, which i find awesome!), every question is always answered in the forum and return policy is just great!

It happened to us, that our love egg unfortunately broke - so we went on chat and within minutes there was a solution: we didn't even have to send the broken toy back - but we could choose a new one (as it was part of a deal). Amazing!

No wonder Lovehoney has already gotten so many awards for their service!

I recently used the live chat for the first time and they're great! My problem was solved in minutes.

Been a big LH fan since I started using them and I really could never use another place.

I have to agree. Some times I've had the
Most stupid of questions and never felt like I've been laughed at. Always so professional yet so helpful.

Nice post dude. I work in customer care (not for LH) and it does make it feel more worth while when you get a good bit of feedback. People are oft too eager to moan but not praise

My delivery today arrived a day early!

Excellent :)

I'm with all of you, I think LH's customer service is insanely good - I've never encountered anything that comes even close! I don't plan on ever buying anything sex related from anywhere else again! And if i could buy everything from food to a house from Lovehoney I would! ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

got to agree with everyone else any problems are swiftly dealt with items come on the estimated day couldn't be happier with the service

Never had to return anything from LH (touch wood), but its posts like this that fill me with complete confidence that if i did, the customer service would withstand its impecibility. Excellent.

N'aww... you guys!! *blushes*

And this is why I love to pop into the forum over the weekend *big smiles*

We gracefully accept your very generous compliments ;)

Thank you! <3

We would have to agree with everything said before. I think the way the company deals with customer service earns them great respect. We have not had a bad experience with them yet..

Yay for LH customer service. I made a refund request for a faulty item last night and got it within 20 minutes after a explaination of what was wrong. I don't even have to return the broken item. Very happy! :)

I'd like to add my thanks to LH customer service team. Our Lelo wand simply conked out mid play. I got on to Livechat, who gave me a link to download a prepaid return label, posted back the faulty wand and received back a brand new one in time for the weekend.

No arguments, no messing about, just great and friendly service. Thanks everyone.

Its amazing! We ordered a few bits last week that were 48 hour delivery, and ordered a bigger order friday night expecting 48 hour delivery, only to find it was 24.

cue horror from me as we are both working when its due to arrive and wouldnt be able to get to the sorting office to collect it until the weekend (the horror of waiting!).

I gave the live chat a try and within minutes the kind lady arranged for the delivery to get here a day later when i knew someone would be home. Its little things like that which make the difference. Most companies would assume you would be pleased to have a quicker delivery but love honey make it more convenient for you.

i cant wait for everything we have ordered, especially my first ever rabbit!