LoveHoney live staff

Hey everyone.

Basically I had a recent experience with a LH live staff member which wasn't the usual high standard and while browsing the fourms I saw this post by another memeber http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/350387-easter-bank-holidays-and-delivery/ that said the same thing really

Normally the live staff are friendly and wonderful but this woman wasn't very friendly (In my eyes anyway)

I was just wondering if anyone else had the same experience?

I've heard about the other experience; Lovehoney's Steve did mention to try and contact Lh- Matt, who is in charge of CS. He's excellent in dealing with any matters, especially as this is his specialty

I've always received top notch service from the LH staff. Also, it pays to remember that one can read something differently than how it was meant. Of course this may have not been the case but Lh staff are there to help.

I don't think it's "normal" at all for anyone to receive less than adequate help from the staff here at Lovehoney. Although there are things like deliveries etc that they can't help in estimating. So, sometimes their knowledge is just as limited with reason. I'd really suggest contacting Matt. I think you can do that through here- https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/contact-us/ and mention him in name explaining your experience.

Hope it hasn't deterred you from their services.

Oh, and also, I've contacted Live CS numerous times. I think I'm practically a reg over there. They've all been excellent.

Yeah, I know some people can read things differently, which is why I said 'In my eyes anyway'

It hasn't made me think different from LoveHoney at all, because I know how good their standard is, I was just wondering if someone had the same experience.

Honestly, I really regreted posting this after I had done it because LoveHoney is normally so good.

Oh no, that's fine. It would show if there are any "flaws" in how their services work and if perhaps it needs to be improved upon. Also, if it is a bit more regular in occurance..

I made a thread ranting about how discretion wasn't used when "Novelty toys and Lubricants" package ended up at my partner's mother's door. Damn you, Customs! It was for abroad in the US. Still wasn't a happy bunny over that. >.<

Don't worry about it. I was just explaining how it usually was for me. Don't regret posting about your concerns or experiences. It's what brings about improvements, if need be. =]

Hi Emily

I'm really sorry you didn't have the usual great customer experience. Could you give me a call? I would like to find out more so we can improve for next time?

If you call 0800 9156635 and ask for Matt we can have a chat!

I hope you realise I cannot talk about individual cases on a open forum like this for reasons of confidentiality, which is why I would like to chat with you directly to find out more?

We do appreciate the feedback....we do get lots of great feedback and fortunately very little poor feedback-BUT....we don't want to get complacent!

Muchos Gracias Emily!

Matt

Lovehoney Customer Care Manager

i had excellent lovehoney service today! i wanted to return a hood that i bought at christmas due to an unforseen latex allergy. i was told a refund is on its way and not to bother returning the hood obviously il have to throw it away as i cant wear it now

dkelly wrote:

i had excellent lovehoney service today! i wanted to return a hood that i bought at christmas due to an unforseen latex allergy. i was told a refund is on its way and not to bother returning the hood External Media obviously il have to throw it away as i cant wear it now External Media

External Media (although bad about the hood)

ive just had to use the live chat, and after the first window seeminly not getting a responce i opened a new one and manged to talk to louise who sorted out my problem extremly quickly and friendly! very pleased with the support i was given and thought id leave this positive feed back :-)

Dxx

Hi Guys

Thanks for the positive feedback.....it really does give the team a boost when we have nice comments like these!

As I said, we need to hear about how to improve too, but little comments like this does help keep our spirits up!!

Matt

Lovehoney Customer Care

I am returning faulty item, so hoping it will get back soon so I can get replacement.

I think you're all gr8 in Lh CS but maybe I've been lucky? There was 1 time tho when I was on live chat and the window unexpectedly shut on me, like hanging up on me - bit rude I thought so tried again and same thing. Can't for the life of me remember who it was tho :( I know everyone has off days and it got me thinking that maybe they were fed up with me, yattering on.

On the whole tho they have all been very helpful and friendly - especially Louise yestday :) who I'd like to vote for employee of the month - does Lh do those Matt? If so can you let us vote for who we've found most helpful and friendly? I've asked elsewhere on forums and hoping you'll read this 1!!!! Just a thought...........

D69x

Hey D69!!

We would never deliberately close a live chat, but do occasionally get internet connection problems which shuts the whole thing down. Bit like being cut off on the phone!!

Last week there were problems with the chat facility which took me a while to sort out with the boffins....IT is great and all that, but infuriating when it does not work!!

As always, please let me know if you have bad service when it happens-I will always check it out and respond.

As I write this I am also working on a customer survey, so will have a think about the staff award-great idea!!

Matt

I've found all the LH staff to be very pleasant and helpful - But I agree - One person I do remember standing out is Louise. Another vote for Louise if you do decide to do employee of the month :).

I have had a few instances lately when I have felt the need to contact the live chat staff,and I can only say how very professional and downright nice thay were.Special mention to Lottie and Matt,They answered every question with speed and can thoroughly recommend the service. Well done guys

Shout out to Laura who just helped me sort out an order I messed up on my end. Thanks!

Lovehoney - Matt O wrote:

Hey D69!!

We would never deliberately close a live chat, but do occasionally get internet connection problems which shuts the whole thing down. Bit like being cut off on the phone!!

Last week there were problems with the chat facility which took me a while to sort out with the boffins....IT is great and all that, but infuriating when it does not work!! External Media

As always, please let me know if you have bad service when it happens-I will always check it out and respond.

As I write this I am also working on a customer survey, so will have a think about the staff award-great idea!!

Matt

WOWZERS!!! u like my idea?!!! Supa-Sweet!! I can't stop External Media inanely now!! Cheers Matt External MediaD69x