Customer Complaints - very poor service

Just had an email saying LH will honour yesterdays deal of the day for me. Yah. Only problem now is I will have to actually speak to someone to ask them to send me a vibrating ribbed butt plug!! Oh my, this is why I buy online so I dont have to speak to someone about this stuff... :-)

Discretion and privacy are the two most important things for me so think I will leave it this time. After me making a song and dance too..!

Thanks good people of LH forum. I will away and slink back into the background.

Elbow. wrote:

Just had an email saying LH will honour yesterdays deal of the day for me. Yah. Only problem now is I will have to actually speak to someone to ask them to send me a vibrating ribbed butt plug!! Oh my, this is why I buy online so I dont have to speak to someone about this stuff... :-)

Discretion and privacy are the two most important things for me so think I will leave it this time. After me making a song and dance too..!

Thanks good people of LH forum. I will away and slink back into the background.

Honestly speaking they can see your name and address when you buy online. So you are not losing out on your privacy by placing an order over the phone. Many people enjoy butt plugs so don't let that put you off.

As K&c30's says it is no less private talking to them over the phone than if you ordered online, what do you think might happen? They might gossip to their friends? Honestly, they assist hundreds of people every day to buy toys, butt plugs are not unusual, they won't even remember talking to you. I think you are lucky they will honour yesterday's deal, it's obvious they can't do that online, sorry but not sure what you expected.

Sorry, the butt plug was a joke. I just expected an easier shopping experience thats all. As a bloke I'm shy talking to another woman about this type of thing. Is that not ok?

I dont get that I "should be lucky" and why is it obvious they cant do it online? Do you work for LH?

As for what I expected, I simply expected better service. This is the heat I mentioned earlier.

Elbow. wrote:

Sorry, the butt plug was a joke. I just expected an easier shopping experience thats all. As a bloke I'm shy talking to another woman about this type of thing. Is that not ok?

I dont get that I "should be lucky" and why is it obvious they cant do it online? Do you work for LH?

As for what I expected, I simply expected better service. This is the heat I mentioned earlier.

I just don't fully understand why it's a problem. LH have gone above and beyond in trying to meet your consumer needs and offered to fufill your wish of yesterdays deal of the day today at yesterdays price yet you still aren't happy and say you expected a better service. I am at a loss. I do not wish you to read this as me having a go i just can't fully grasp your opinion. I don't work for LH and the way you keep asking that question to people appears comfrontational. Tone is lost in text don't forget so it's easy to misinterpret. I wish you luck going forward and i hope you eventual manage to get what you want.

Thanks K&c30's. Guess I'm just not happy with the way things went. I dont agree with the above and beyond but thats my view. Sorry I also did not mean to be confrontational asking if people work fro LH. I had my comment on here reported to LH by someone on the forum so assumed that some people on here work for LH. I was simply just checking as I thought they might help.

Other than the post from AmyA as I felt that one was a bit unfriendly and felt like I was being told to shut up and accept what had happened. And I should not be embarressed. That felt judgemental and that it was not ok to feel that way.

In the great scheme of things issue is not important.

Thanks all for your help and comments. You are a great bunch of people...

and I cant spell embarressed.

Elbow. wrote:

Other than the post from AmyA as I felt that one was a bit unfriendly and felt like I was being told to shut up and accept what had happened. And I should not be embarressed. That felt judgemental and that it was not ok to feel that way.

Apologies if my tone came across unfriendly, the intention was merely to try and reassure that there was no reason to be concerned about talking to the customer service team so that you could hopefully have the chance to get the outcome you wanted (the products at the price you wanted).

I hope any future orders meet your expectations.

Thanks AmyA, that is very kind of you. Sorry for being a grumpy bugger.

I am sorry if I came unfriendly, but I tried to explain to you that things may not happen when you expect them to. Nor did I tell you to shut up. I only wanted you to also consider the fact it was Sunday, you were talking to customer service, you said there were technical problems with the payment without mentioning of the details.

I guess I am not as demanding when it comes to a top notch customer service, where i expect that everything going wrong would be resolved immediately.

And yes, i did use LH customer service before and was always happy. And no, I do not work for LH.

Elbow, for future reference - those who work for Lovehoney have Lovehoney - before their name to differentiate staff from customers :) Glad all is sorted now and they’ve honoured deal of the day for you!

Hi Elbow

I am happy to hear our customer care team are now on the case for you. 

Sorry, again it was not resolved sooner. Due to the snow, we were light on the ground in the UK, so this has an impact on our other areas too as they have to pick up the workflow. 

As Laveila has mentioned anyone with Lovehoney before their name (like myself) are Lovehoney staff, however, we are limited as to what we can do via the forum and will either direct members to customer care or pass over the thread for them to look into. We are mainly here to moderate :) 

Please don't feel shy speaking to our team, they are very professional and know how discreet we need to be. We also have codes on all of our products so don't feel you ever need to say the name. 

You can find the codes here: ![](upload://sHqGrMFuysAh2xdAFx2XSEp2yG5.jpeg)

I can understand this was a frustrating experience and I hope our wonderful team will be able to turn this around for you. It is very unusual that they get such bad press (as you can see from the replies). 

Once again my apologies that this has taken longer than expected to resolve and please do let our team know if you wish to feed anything back.  

Thank you all for trying to help too, I can see things got a little heated but I am sure that was no one's intention. 

As this is now in the hands of the customer care department I will close this thread. 

Hi Elbow

Sorry, again it was not resolved sooner. Due to the snow, we were light on the ground in the UK, so this has an impact on our other areas too as they have to pick up the workflow. 

As Laveila has mentioned anyone with Lovehoney before their name (like myself) are Lovehoney staff, however, we are limited as to what we can do via the forum and will either direct members to customer care or pass over the thread for them to look into. We are mainly here to moderate :) 

Please don't feel shy speaking to our team, they are very professional and know how discreet we need to be. We also have codes on all of our products so don't feel you ever need to say the name. 

You can find the codes here: ![](upload://sHqGrMFuysAh2xdAFx2XSEp2yG5.jpeg)

I can understand this is a frustrating experience and I hope our wonderful team will be able to turn this around for you. It is very unusual that they get such bad press (as you can see from the replies). 

Thank you all for trying to help too, I can see things got a little heated but I am sure that was no one's intention. 

I have passed this feedback and the issue over to Customer Care management.

Once again my apologies that this has taken longer than expected to resolve and please do let our team know if you wish to feed anything back.  

As this is now in the hands of the customer care department I will close this thread.