Customisable penis pump?

I was browsing through Lovehoney's new additions (naturally...) and stumbled across the Renegade Penis Pump - a customised pump for your willy! *Insert "oos" and "aaahs"*

Now, I've tried your cheap, run-of-the-mill pumps before (good fun, but a bit meh IMO) but the word "customised" really does have me curious. Could this be the holy grail of all penis enhancing/enlarging devices!? I must know!

Definitely a call for it to be included as an item to be tested/reviewed en-mass soon, I'd say!

U think they work?

Uh-oh, I hope I haven't opened a can of worms here!

Frankly I don't know if they work or not... In my experience, even with a rubbishy £10 pump (that never quite held its suction properly) I found that if I used the pump once or twice for around ten/fifteen minutes, the next few times I got an erection I felt distinctly harder. In terms of permanent improvements I'm far from convinced. Certainly is amusing to see your penis go from flaccid to rock-hard without a shred of arousal!

I guess I'm just wondering if a fancier pump, or rather a customised pump in the case of the Renegade, would lead to a different, improved set of a results. I'm curious...

welcome to another edition of pimp my pump... LOL