Penis pumps and Partners

Hi all. Having recently shown my partner my Lovehoney tester penis pump in operation (so to speak). I was just wondering if anyone plays with their partner and their pump. Mrs Fan was more than a little apprehensive about pumping me. I can’t help but think how fantastic it would have been, her pumping me to the MAX while taking dirty, over and over again. Any stories or thoughts on play?

2 Likes

I’m still unsure what the pumps do :thinking: never had one or looked into them … but sound fun.

Do they make you cum ?

Just make you extra hard?

What do they do ?

1 Like

So I have a penis pump but I only really use it to get super hard. I’ve seen videos online of men having orgasms in them but I just don’t think I could handle using one for that long.

Great idea though to get the missus involved with some dirty talk. Can then lead into sex perhaps…

2 Likes

Sorry no experience here with my wife / I don’t have a penis pump at the moment.

I did use one many many years ago. Found it good short term, made me a bit bigger but if used too much could make a bit sore which wasn’t ideal or sexy hehe!

1 Like

I had Radical Prostatectomy in 2019 and am unable to get a erection, would a pump help solve this issue, of course there are drugs to help including one you injected into the penis, not big on needles and especially that area. It hadn’t bothered me until late and now I really want to get back on track.

My wifes helped me pump my bum hole, ends up like a big donut and she will slide a 35cm silicone sound into me if i ask im sure she’dpump me if i asked

In theory any toy has good potential with partner play so I’m sure experimenting with a penis pump would have been pretty fun :smiley: