Dancing

So, my husband and I recently had a conversation about spicing up a night out a bit. We’re thinking about getting all dolled up and hitting the dance floor, with him enjoying the thrill of watching me dance with other men. It sounds like an exhilarating and fun experience, but I’d love to hear from those who have already tried it.

Do any of you have firsthand experience with this? Could you share any tips or potential pitfalls that we should watch out for? I want to make sure we’re prepared for any unexpected situations that might arise.

One concern I have is how to handle overly enthusiastic or possibly intoxicated individuals who might take my playful teasing the wrong way. I don’t want to inadvertently hurt anyone’s feelings or cause unnecessary conflicts. Has anyone had to deal with this before?

I’m really excited about this new dancing adventure, but a little nervous too. So, if you have any insights, stories, or advice to share, please do! Let’s keep it light, filled with humor, and remember that dancing is all about having a good time!

Thanks in advance for your help and I can’t wait to hear your thoughts!

1 Like

Tell your dance partner what you’re doing, give them the chance to say no if they’re not ok with it. That lets them know that its not going further than the dance floor :dancer:t5:

Edited for spelling.

2 Likes

I think with the average folks at a nightclub you’re never going to be able to completely mitigate danger. Drunken men trying to pull are generally not great at taking no for an answer, especially if you’re dancing with them. Even if you draw boundaries beforehand you’re gonna find people will still people who don’t respect that. Let alone how many people are given unwanted sexual advances or sexual harassment at clubs. Not to say it’s a bad idea and you shouldn’t, just be aware there’s a lot to go wrong.

2 Likes