Dating married to older wemon

Are you ladies attracted to younger men or you guys attracted to older wemon. In my experience I am married to a older woman. Love just happens and age is just a number right.

2 Likes

For me, attractiveness shows in many ways - but age is not one of them.
It’s doesn’t matter if somebody might be 15 years older, or 15 years younger - it’s all about the chemistry between them :cupid:

3 Likes

That’s right. When I met the one I’m with it started as a fling but it turned out to be more. She got more and more serious and I played around for a bit which I shouldn’t have but she was still there at the end if the day. We get along just like anybody else and I wouldn’t trade it for the world. She’s been the best to me

1 Like

I watched a video last night by a dominant talking about age gap relationships and the stigma around it and then talking about the reasons that people go looking for this. He is also in an age gap marraige.
I personally disagreed with most of what he said although when it comes to kink is very knowledgeable. Unless there is a specific reason for wanting someone older or younger, or unless this is your ‘type’ I dont think it needed breaking down and analysed.
There is 18 years between myself and hubby and neither of us went looking for an age gap relationship. We met, we clicked and fell in love. Its as simple as that. Age is but a number. Depending on the gap there may be differences in life expectations as time goes on but this is something you work through together!

3 Likes

For me, if the age difference isn’t too evident by way of values, experiences, knowledge, or expectations, I’m fine either way.

I personally feel that (generally) around 7 years is a threshold that starts to show an age gap. It depends on the individual though. I wouldn’t not date someone just because of their age.

1 Like

That’s exactly right. I was just looking to see who else is with someone older. My ladies is 23 years older than me. I was nervous as a whole in church lol I asked her to marry me in the middle of new York city with everyone around on a trip I planned. Where I got the gumption to do that from idk but she was suprized

1 Like

And what you said is exactly right. My thinking on it is there there is someone out there for everyone you just have to look hard enough in the right places and sometimes fait picks it for you and it falls in place

1 Like

Very romantic!!
Don’t get me wrong, we have been together for 17 years and have 2 sons but there have been bumps along the way that we would say are down to the age difference but like any other couple we either agree to disagree or work it out. There’s no reason why our ages stop us being happy!

1 Like

I will admit there is times I can tell the age difference gap but you don’t go to the dentist without some pain from a needle right. We have our occasional disagreement. Not really arguments I have learned when to not argue my point and when to most time I don’t lol… fast learner. We work through it at the end of the day. I have learned alot ove the last two years that marriage is a whole Lotta communication, if you can’t communicate your screwed that’s a biggie

Very true although I tend to be attracted more towards the slightly older kind of person as feels odd when someone is younger than me lol

My Mrs is 10 years younger than me but I would suggest it’s no big thing either way it’s not age that attracts it’s the person ! In my opinion for what it’s worth :+1:

1 Like