Day of 10 Positions!

Mrs Strapon is coming over today for a few days and I'm planning a day filled with sex!

10 different positions....10 lovely cumshots for Mrs Strapon!

So.... I want suggestions for the positions please!

Missionnary

Doggy

Standing Up

Girl on top

Guy on top facing away (hard to explain)

want 5 more from you guys!!!

Bent over arm or back of sofa!!

Sat on toilet !!!

Leaning-her-on the window sill

Sitting on a chair

Her sitting on kitchen work surface

TB

Her tied to bed posts

You sitting on her strap on wanking over her face

You sitting on dildo on bed post while rogering her

Her kneeling on stairs you behind her

Her lying on table you standing at head end of table

I could obviously continue...

TB

Well I think TB has said it all really!!

Have fun!

sexymel88 wrote:

Well I think TB has said it all really!!

Have fun!

You must be joking Mel !!!

TB

You've said a lot of the best one's!

I;m not sure l have you know Mel, just the ones that came to mind, there are lots of others involving sheepskin rugs, log fires, foodplay, S+M, bondage, oil, perspex topped tables, low benches, vacuum cleaners ha ha, forget the last one, but maybe mouths only!!

TB

Not out Christmas shopping then eh Mel?

Not today, I'm too ill, got most of stuff, rest will have to wait! Plus I hate shopping, especially at this time of year!

Well seems to be a lot of Tom and Dick around at the moment, would you Adam and Eve it but a butterfly- Red Admiral just landed on the window sill?? oops drifting off thread topic again - sex among the vegetable rack Strapon, or sudsy in the shower!! or in the bath....

TB

Or you could get down and dirty in the loftspace!!

TB

Sex in the bath is amazing, especially if you have jets in there!

Mel, l think l may have hit upon it....do you always have to have the last word !!! only joking honestly.....baths bring us outside to hot tubs don't they have you ever sat on those jets Mel !!

TB

Sex in the bath and instead of wiindow sill....we'll go for Balcony!

More! x

Strapon! wrote:

Sex in the bath and instead of wiindow sill....we'll go for Balcony!

More! x

Braver man than me if in mainland uk, it's brass monkey weather out there Strapon !!

TB

sex in the kitchen? this also comes with the added bonus that there vegetables and fruits to use in your frantic sessions lol

sex in the shower is always amazing and you can get as nasty as you want because you can scrub yaself clean after!

sex on the stairs its just a bit of fun especially if theres a chance of getting caught!!!!

my fav position is when a girl lays completly flat on her tummy and you take her like doggy style but flat. because of the positioning the walls of the vagina become tighter and you also go extremely deep!

xxxxxxxxxx LKS <3

So the kitchen table for you then LKS, ?? Thrashing around in all those root vegetables !!!

TB

Thought you were off to your ablutions !!

i was off and then realised my times were messed up gr and yes the kitchen is one of the better places in the house... the living room next to the fire is fun but the greatest of all is on my bed it cant be beaten lol

lks xxxx

lil_known_secret wrote:

my fav position is when a girl lays completly flat on her tummy and you take her like doggy style but flat. because of the positioning the walls of the vagina become tighter and you also go extremely deep!

This is one of my fav positions, it feels sooooooo good xx

hiya all,

one of my personal favourites......

you sit on a nice big comfy arm chair, she kneels over you sitting on your cock using the back of the chair to grab hold of and thrust off. You both get a nice view of each otheres eyes if you are looking up or......if you are looking down...good for photos

If you are feeling strong you could then stand up with her inside you, or pass through her legs and jump on her from behind

just watch out if it is a fabric chair!

Enjoy!

x

I quite like the scissor position, your OH lies on her side, you kneel over (straddle) her bottom leg & lift the other up & forward as far as she can (sort of hugging it). She's wide open & you can go very deep & hard, also very easy to go extremely quick as her leg gives you decent purchase. Both holes are presented nicely too!

Go nuts!