Sex swing ceiling hook came in handy last night.

Wifey was feeling a little naughty yesterday. Hooked up some restraints to the ceiling hook and the feet of the bed. Wifey stood there all tied up, arms above her head, legs spread wide at my mercy. The bed covered in toys, crops, floggers, feather fan, a cupfull of ice, a glass dildo in a beaker of ice water another glass dildo in a beaker of warm water. Fifty shades of grey soundtrack playing in the background with the tablet on record. Getting the picture? Will leave the rest to your imagination. All I will say is that it was amazing!!! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

That does indeed sound pretty amazing! Makes me wish we could have a ceiling hook haha

Would love to put up some of the pics but dont want to flout forum rules. 

I'm off twitter for now (but will be back) but if these pics are half as good as your others they'll be amazing :-)

Added you on Twitter kinkytaffs Look fwd to being accepted.

I have never used twitter for 'kinky' stuff before! Just made a separate one for this!

That does sound amazing, you have got one lucky wife. As I've said before this my idea of heaven. I am letting my OH read this.

Just been speaking to my OH about a hook in the ceiling and he said we could have one and cover it with a gromit to hide it. So fingers crossed I might just get that hook in the ceiling ;)

LeilaK wrote:

That does sound amazing, you have got one lucky wife. As I've said before this my idea of heaven. I am letting my OH read this.

Just been speaking to my OH about a hook in the ceiling and he said we could have one and cover it with a gromit to hide it. So fingers crossed I might just get that hook in the ceiling ;)

Go for it, get a swing too they are amazing lol

Kinkytaffs me and my oh and I were looking at the sex swing last night, we read your review on it. It looks fab and I think after reading your review, and looking at the picture of it, we got really excited about it.

He really surprised me when he said get it :) my idea of heaven coming soon lol

Sex swings are awesome, and as already described, the use of the hook can be used for many things ;-)

Sounds an amazing evening.

I'd need some reinforced beams to hold me up in a swing though! ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Our hook is screwed into a 9" X 3" beam I think at the point where it is connected to the roof truss as well so would comfortably take the weight of big daddy. The swings are dsigned to carry the weight of 2 average people so no problem there more importantly is to chose where you would fit the hook. Strong beams are vital, wouldn't want the celing coming down mid orgasm lol.

Thanks for that info Kinkytaffs :) is the swing comfy? one reviewer said it was really uncomfortable and your neck gets sore after a while. What restrains do you use when using just the hook? Would rope be ok? Or could you use an under the bed system with the hook? We have the FSOG hard limits one which comes apart from the centre O ring. I was thinking we could use this in some way.

Overall it's very comfy however prolonged use can be uncomfortable for your neck depending on your fitness levels however many diferent positions are attainable if your next gets sore just switch position. Google or youtube can be a good friend for friendly advice. we rigged up this restraint to the hook - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16308. However rope, chains or any other strong item can be used. We also tied my wifes legs via ankle restraints to the feet of the bed for easy access ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif). Swings are amazing fun their only limits are your imagination ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif). Happy shagging!!! ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Thanks Kinkytaffs :) I will have a look on you tube or Google and get some idea's. I think using a retraint system would be quicker, but I like the idea of rope and I recently bought the FSOG rope so might try using that. Oh and chains I like the sound of that ;) Looking forward to having some fun!