Debate

Why is the subject of this thread "debate"? Goodness I thought maybe someone was running for President of the forum or whatnot.

I understand being curious about others and I have no issue sharing but I hate to get into "the grass is always greener" type of situation within your own relationship...

the ugly truth is sometimes I may go a week or even two without sex due to travel, illness or schedules, etc.

Other times I may have sex 3-4 times a week, but on average 1-2 times. That is partner sex, I obviously use toys at times solo as well.

Never enough! Hahaha

Everyone is different. Personaly, I'd like to have sex every day if I live with a partner, but that's not always possible.

All I can say is thank god for sex toys lol

Throbinhood wrote:

AMEN

Pre baby - 3-4 times a week

Post baby - once in the last year! (On pelvic rest during most of pregnancy and then it was 6.5 months postpartum before resuming our sex life last week).

I would like to get back to at least once or twice a week but its tricky!

I may sound dull... but for us it's quality not quantity and also being spontaneous ... we may have sex once a week for a while, then 4 times the next week then we may not have sex for a few weeks but do other things :-)
What will be will be in our book :-)

Totally agree! Throbinhood

Throbinhood wrote:

Totally agree!

Hello 

This thread mayy give you some idea: 

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/1522110-when-did-you-last-have-sex-continued/#p1522110

Not so much a debate though :) 

Thanks 

Sex is when my oh says so.....so whenever it takes his fancy xx

2-3 times a week at the moment. Having a bit of a resurgence lol!

If only the heading was "masturdebate" lol

Id be answering this one every day lol

If only the heading was "masturdebate" lol

Id be answering this one every day lol

Me too ^^ lol