Parents - How Often do you have sex?

So - we have two kids (age from 1 to 4) and just wandered anyone else with young children, how often do you have sex these days?

We pretty much have it ever 2-3 days depending on period (doesn't like it then) but wandered about others?

It ebbs and flows, we have a new born baby and have very little time and energy. We also have a 4 yo and before my oh fell preggers we were having sexy time at least once a day.

we have 2 kids, eldest is 9 and to be honest we just seem to go through phases where we may be lucky 3 or 4 times in a week to going a few weeks without. I wouldnt say that its because of having kids but maybe that combined with general life, work and stresses from other things.

It does ebb and flow because it does depend on how tired or stressed you are and if you have other things on your mind. I have children but I also have always had a high sex drive. Even still, there are weeks or months when it drops due to life stuff. My children are older than yours and I would say we have sex 5 times a week on average, although this month it has dropped due to additional pressure and stress. Hopefully on the upward curve now though! I honestly cant even remember how often I had sex when mine were younger! lol

I do believe that 2-3 times a week is somewhere around the average mark (eg, the amount most couples state they have it).

Well we have 4 children, 3 months old up to 13 years old,

at least twice a week usually, if not more, oldest was away last weekend so made the most of it with 4 nights in a row ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

However the other night we were "at it" when we thought they were all asleep when a couple knocks on the wall from our 13 year old was obviously still awake , so that stopped play ha haa.

2 kiddies 6 and 4, I think we average about 2 times a week,whilst on holiday just we did go 5 nights in a row so I'm thinking life stuff must get in the way, plus we didn't take any toys or nothing so it was vanilla all the way xx

We have 4... 10,9,8 and nearly 3... It's varies constantly... We went from nearly every day to once a week to a couple of times a week to bigger gaps... Alot of it depends on tiredness and what's gone in the day and how much we wanna kill one of the kids or each other lol... We are now going through of stage of embracing different things... And can't keep our hands of each other... The older the kids are getting the more awkward it gets.... For example I was questioned the other morning by two of my order kids about sex which was like a brick in face as I hadn't a clue at the at age... so ya I'm now having to be a lot quieter lol so ya kids affect all aspects of it....

At one point last year it was a lot less often than my 25 year old in the next room!

We have three young children, a little bit older than yours. I agree with others, it has it's ups and downs. Lately I've been pretty stressy and feeling a bit glum, so it's about every other day at the minute. Not so long ago it was every single day, and I loved it! It's just getting my funk back. I think it's with the summer holidays, my routines are all over the place and it's a bit of a rush the last week. Here's hoping!

We have a 1yo and 3yo.

By now we have sex on avarage twice a week (avarages can be misleading...).

Me and my husband have a 2 year old and a 7 week old! So sex for us is spread out. One week we might have it one time, another week, every night. It's all about finding the time. We shower together almost every night just to have that time alone. Our sex as moved from the bed to the shower or tease play through out the day.

I don't feel like I am missing out on the sex even with the kids. Defiantely not having as much as we had before the kids, but its defiantely become a lot more fun as it as become a game in a way to when we can and how long we can.

Sex defiantely went down with the kids just like people said it would. However, like I said it's become fun, and a lot more intimate in away as you aren't having it so often their for when you do have it, it's special in a sense. Then add on the fact that your trying to fit it in while they are napping, or in between one going to work and one coming home from work. Or hitting it before your to tired after the kids go to bed. :D

like others ups and downs recently we are lucky if we manage once a week with the summer holidays and my OHs work schedule...

I've had troubles in the past with my oldest 13 which the lovely community helped me get past... but this issue means a lot of our sexy time happens now when the kids are at school...

We have kids of 12 and 14 so while they are in house very difficult. Luckily I work from home so we manage around 7 times a month but that will include 2 or 3 long roleplay sessions!

Kids are 7 and 13. I'd say about 3-5 times a week most weeks. Some weeks not much others loads.
Now our bed doesn't squeak we can have It more lol.

About once a week normally on weekends if we are lucky. But being pregnant doesn't make it much better, aswell as having a little one!

Not as much as I would like,we only have 1 child who is 6,but Daily routines and stresses and the fact I work shifts mean that we don't have it very often

We have a 1 yr old and can usually seem to carry on with our sex life as normal apart from when teething that does make things tough and then may go a few nights with nothing as we are so tired from having to be up alot in the nights she struggles.

we have a 2 kds (6 year old & 4 months), sex can be very erratic, sometimes we will have sex once a week, then other times it can be every day or even twice a day, it all depends on whats happening with the kids work etc.....

mine are 13 9 and 5 and we manage about 5 times a week , mostly a quick spoon in the morning but a proper session a couple of times a week . and for the week that i'm on he gets to choose where he wants to cum on me hair,face or boobs .

Ours are 11 & 17, so we have normal sex two or three times a week, but if we want a kinky bondage session, we have to make sure house is empty. Don't want to be caught bound, gagged, and blindfolded, with other holding whip.....