Decent lube...

I would suggest people try Maximus with a little caution - for some reason it gives me a serious burning sensation when used anally (which is a shame as it seems otherwise ideal). Not sure which component does this as the Liquid Silk from the same manufacturer is fine.

Yeh i have looked at the maximus range, but hasn't really been mentioned much so thanks for that feedback Hella and Graytor, Alice i did have a look though there range as they have been mentioned a few times now (Sliquid) i like the fact it could be left and moisturises thats an added bonus!

Like i said will probably try a few out and see what i think is best when i have some more cash. But thank you for the awesome feedback and comments from everyone it is appreciated i'll be spending more money soon ;) lol

Easy and realistic: Xantham Gum powder and saliva. I've used it on fleshlights and a tenga flip hole without problems for a couple of years. I'm not sure it it's possible to be allergic to Xantham gum but probably best to be cautious at first. I think some commercial lubes use it as an ingredient. Xantham gum is a food additive often used in baking. You can buy it in food stores.

Start of with a tiny amount of powder (enough powder to cover a finger tip). Rub into a paste with some saliva and apply. Add as much saliva or water as you want if it dries out and it's instantly slippery again with no residue or tackiness. Xantham gum is amazing stuff. Most water based lubes will dry out in my experience so topping up lubricant seems to be required whatever you use.

Got the idea from the Fleshlight site forums where there are some discussions of lubricant recipes. Some recipes suggest adding corn flour but this doesn't seem to add much benefit and it gets sticky when dry.

Can anyone maybe compare Aquaglide and Sliquid Organics H2O? I really want to try the Sliquid one as it has some great reviews, but some have said that it dries too fast?

I've tried Liquid Silk but I didn't really like it. And the Fun Factory lube was just awful.

Liquid silk and then pjur anal lubes are really good and lasts a long time well worth the money