Defuzzing techniques! (and horror story)

Seduced wrote:

Tulip wrote:

Seduced wrote:

Tupperwareheart wrote:

^

Ladies, you hold Mr Monster down, i'll fetch the wax.... *evil smirk* External Media

* Walks in with industrial sized barrel of Uber cheap wax and a spair ball gag. Kicks Baby oil out of the door towards the others following me... *

Advice to Mr Monster...

" You may want to breath! "

I'll help you rip the wax off

* Hands Tulip a pile of strips to hand out at the door. *

Hey, hey, heyyyyyy! Hold on a second! I was just being honest, no need to take drastic action!

On the other hand, three gorgeous ladies, one evil bloke and a big ol' tub of hot wax . . .

I haven't had a better offer all year.

Bring it on. External Media

PS Had my back waxed once, and everyone was expecting screams. I was totally laid-back - "Is that it?" But ask me some time about mechnical clippers and wrinkly body parts.

I feel I have earned the right to laugh my hairy arse off. And you have to admit, everyone else laughed too. Or is that not what LOL really means these days? Maybe I should just have put ROFLMFAOACTOPJ and had done with it...

Mr Monster wrote:

I feel I have earned the right to laugh my hairy arse off. And you have to admit, everyone else laughed too. Or is that not what LOL really means these days? Maybe I should just have put ROFLMFAOACTOPJ and had done with it... External Media

I believe you are looking for :

ROFLSHMSFOAIDMT - Stands for: Rolling On The Floor Laughing So Hard My Sombrero Fell Off And I Dropped My Taco.

So tell us about clippers and wrinkly bits!

I have been shaving down below for years now, just have to be very careful especially with a 4 or 5 blade manual razor, but it's worth it, also shaving under the sack is a bit of a challenge, I've shaved my partner with a 4 & 5 blade razor before, it was a bit of a turn on for me knowing she was completely clean, will have to try the sudocrem for the rash. (I'm not sure she gets much of a rash though, she hasn't ever mentioned it)

MsEillie, I feel for you going through such an ordeal with the wax strips, I've used them on myself, still got some left I think, that are not very good though.

MsEllie wrote:

Right I've found a place locally that does the 'Hollywood' wax....

Once I've recovered from yesterdays chemical burns and have a bit to remove, I'll book myself in there....

According to my OH there are 2 kinds of waxing, "strip wax" and "hot wax". Both involve warm wax, but despite the names she tells me hot waxing is less painful and more effective. Hot waxing also costs more, so it must be better right? Hope it works out OK for you, my OH is actually quite keen on getting waxed these days and much prefers it to shaving.

Mr Monster wrote:

Bring it on. External Media

His real name is Mr Sean McGinn of 24 Amber Place of Colchester.... Go get 'im girls.External Media

Cheers for that WandA!

Any more LOLing from you Mr Monster and i'll be bringing my epilator along with me for extra pain inflicting fun... Tee hee.

and what he said about my original christmas avatar "poor christmas tree it went and ran away"

Thanks for the addy Wanda think he might well expect to be invaded Orgasm Army at the ready

* Sed starts the car, inputs the addy into his satnav.... Who am I picking up on the way? *

New York for me please or is that too far :

If I bring popcorn can I watch?! *hee hee hee!!*

Tulip wrote:

New York for me please or is that too far :

Bit far, But I could get my good friend Blake to pick you up and bring you over?!

glitter&gold wrote:

Make it a large tub and you're in! ;) xx

That sounds good b/f is on duty for the next 2 days so the distraction will be welcome

Thanks for sharing that. I had a similar situation but thankfully not that bad! =P

If you don't have a high pain threshold I'd suggest the good ol' razor. Buy the ones specifically for that region cause they're less harsh and smaller for better movement. Also shaving creams that are for sensitive skin and razors too. The trick is to just open wide and erm feel around yourself there lol. It takes a while.. but I'd rather take my time and not end up with some bad rashes and cuts. Also moisterise straight after!

Im not a fan of hair removal creams to use down there... at all. I don't mind waxing but it's really awkward to on your own and I'm not comfortable with a brazilian at the salon. Also with electric razors- I find that they'r quite bulky and awkward to use. You never know though, you could end up as an expert. =]

Good luck!

Seduced wrote:

glitter&gold wrote:

Ha ha ha ha ha!! Deal!! One mego jumbo bag of popcorn coming right up!! External Media

glitter&gold wrote:

Seduced wrote:

glitter&gold wrote:

Ha ha ha ha ha!! Deal!! One mego jumbo bag of popcorn coming right up!! External Media

Oh, hun; if you bring popcorn, you can rip off the first strip!

A n y w h e r e !

External Media

fights Glitter off even bigger pot of popcorn and brownies

Yay! Pain auction!

There really should be a site for that. P-bay, anyone?

he he good idea