delaying ejaculation help?

I only lost my virginity a year ago, and I'm pretty sure I was masturbating before in a verryy incorrect manner, so now I always cum really quickly. like. Really. quickly. I've tried using a cock ring, using delay lube (although only once), I'm trying using a stamina fleshlight, relaxing, breathing techniques, pretty much everything I can think of, and so far no tangible results. I think reverse kegels are promising, but does anyone have any other advice?? My girlfriend reassures me it's fine but personally I'd want to go for a lot longer

How quickly is really quickly for you? I've been with my husband for 12 years now and he still lasts for around 5minutes or so, a little longer with cock rings. We introduce longer foreplay to make up for it.

You may still be over excited for it being sex and not a bit of self love if that make any sense.

I suffer from PE too. You are not alone. I can only go a minute or so and I've tried lots. I'm currently doing a stop start method, when I feel I'm about to cum I stop everything, thenI go again slowly, then stop.

Same with masturbation, for around 5 minutes if you can, then longer and longer.

I suffer from PE as well. I have tried all sorts of things like what has been said so far but the only thing that has really worked for me was a delay spray.

The one I have is no longer sold on LH. But these maybe worth a try

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35203 or

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30900

I tend to spray it on and put a condom on as I found without it wore off quicker.

hope this helps and you find a solution that works for you.

This delay spray really made a difference for us: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18912

My hub is a quicky and I know how frustrating it can be when you are about to cum and there he goes! To overcome the problem we explored many areas and ways. Think what most guys are doing (maybe called training), be it start/stop or breathing out heavily/relaxing the muscles didn't really improved our situation. So for the last 20 years hub and I decided go slow in almost anything within the 4 walls. Situation change and he's able to control longer but still misfired when external influence comes into play. So we put all those things/actions aside till we are ready to go for the dive.
We talk about anything and enjoy each others body during the slow and long foreplay. When hub id it's always slow and every thrush feels good for him and me. And when I'm near the ball will roll faster and we always had it together. It's not something we achieved instantly...but built over some years. You might want to take your time and go for a long foreplay. See if it helps. Good luck.

What actually constitutes premature ejaculation? Going from the moment penis is inserted, how long are we talking is premature?

Dictionary calls it a psychosexual disorder but I prefer the layman. Cumming before your woman had hers and not being able to continue to take her there.

Hence in my opinion it's not a disorder and time doesn't come into play. Men are created that way.
...Oops! Maybe not all.

Cant offer any help here but trust me.. I have the opposite problem and that's not so much fun either .. gets a tad sore after 2-3 hours

If you play with yourself to the point of ejaculation, then have sex with your girlfriend only a short time later is it the same effect?

Whilst not a solution, perhaps try using a sleeve like this or similar http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36124 it dulls the sensation for you so maybe better or wear a strapon http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35671  to use on your girlfriend and she may also use it on you?

Have you tried edging? It takes some trial and error and won't help over night, but it will train you how to last longer over time. I think there's quite a few threads on it, so I'll see if I can find some for you :)

Have you tried the extended pleasure condoms
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=343
Bought the by accident it the toilets when I was drunk, don't think I came at all the night, but my girlfriend did a good few times, just don't put it on inside out lol

Like instantaneously quick, one pump pony is a phrase that comes to mind :/ I might try the delay spray again, it seems to have worked for some people. And As you mentioned Alicia4ever I do think the main problem is the clenching of the pelvic floor muscles, which I've noticed since and I've been trying to reverse. During edging though, I've waited until I've felt okay but then as soon as we go again it's like I already need to stop. I dont know I'll try a combination of things, see what works

this is the only method that works for me. and if I'm not wearing a condom if finish even faster

I'm just wondering how unsatisfied a man will be if he is denied the "feeling" leading to orgasm. I like my hub to feel me as much as he id. Any other methods to control his orgasm besides having his P going dumb needs to be explored successfully and jointly.
Question? Will using delaying spray cause dumbness. If it does how is he going to sustain his erection?

Sorry 4UOnly, I know your question was a serious one but your auto correct made my morning..
"will using delay spray cause dumbness.."

Delay spray de-sensitizes the user a bit so they don't get as excited so to speak, not complete numbness.

Delay sprays do cause temporary numbness - it's how they work.
It's a bit like extreme pins and needles - you know you're being touched but you can't really feel it. With some delay sprays I've been so desensitised that keeping an erection is a near impossibility.

@NaughtyNerd, thousand apologies.

Sum Sub wrote:

Delay sprays do cause temporary numbness - it's how they work.
It's a bit like extreme pins and needles - you know you're being touched but you can't really feel it. With some delay sprays I've been so desensitised that keeping an erection is a near impossibility.

If it caused numbness won't it be bad news for those having ED. Think some men needs the sensation feelings to stay awake too. Hmmmp...

+1
I have used a few different types of delay sprays and not being able to have an erection is the worst side effect ever, which lasted for several hours.
However one brand had even made my OH feel numb which just killed the mood.
The longest I have lasted was over an hour (not by choice, just couldn't orgasm), but my OH who had a few orgasms was very saw at the end of the session.