premature ejaculation

Hi all.
First time poster here and hopefully not my last either.
I don't want to bring the mood down in here but I'm wondering if anybody else here suffers or their partners suffer with this curse?
After within 30 seconds to a minute it seems like I'm ready to explode. Even taking it slow doesn't help.
Currently I'm using a delay spray I bought from this site and it works wonders. I can last as long as I like it seems. The only downside is I have to apply it before sex. This isn't the biggest turn on and could ruin the moment.
Any advice would be much appreciated.

I thought this was the same poster as the previous, scary that you both posted on the same topic at the same time..

First of all, hello and welcome to the forum. Don't be worried about bringing the mood down, the forum is here to share advice and ask questions!

Secondly, I'm glad you found something that works. I don't think it's much of a mood killer at all, I actually think it shows that you aren't just focused on your pleasure, but your partners too as you don't want to orgasm too quickly. Which is never a bad thing! In my opinion applying delay spray, orgasm enhancers or lubricants are all pretty similar. Takes just a few seconds and might be momentarily distracting, but worth it for the outcome :)

1 Like

Exactly! Would much rather pause for a few seconds, then stop for good thirty seconds later :)

It used to be that I made my wife orgasm first then I would penetrate her for what little time I had to orgasm myself. Now I can penetrate her knowing I can go as long as it takes for her to orgasm and then orgasm at the same time. The added bonus is I can thrust hard and fast for however long I want without having to worry about ejaculating. I just wish I could do it naturally. I supposed being half cured is better than not being cured at all!

You could try building up your core and pelvic floor. It can help with control =)

We use these: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27203

My husband doesn't last. Even when we first met when he was 18 he couldn't go all night. Over a decade on and we discovered these. He lasts a little longer but stays hard enough to keep going. Absolute blessing!

I

@ladyness I'm currently on a kegal exercise workout so I'm hoping this should strengthen my pelvic muscles enough to take back control of my member.
@rosycheek I'm happy with the results from the delay spray, the ring might do the same job but it still isn't as natural as getting undressed and being ready with no prep work.

So I've been doing some reading..
When reaching the point that makes you feel like if you carry on you are going to shoot your load, you stop and wait for that feeling to subside then continue, doing this a few times before you ejaculate.
By doing this, will in time mean you can last longer getting to this point?
If I currently last 1 minute from start to getting to that point, in time would it mean it could take say 2 minutes from start to getting to that point?
Its all so confusing.

Hello,

Was just replying to the other thred too... try edging when you wank (look it up), the guys I know that do it have really increased the time they last...

My husband had struggled with this for some time, once he was inside he really couldn’t last more than a minute and often less. It didn’t really bother me as I could take care of myself when needed but it frustrated him and he was embarrassed about it and he finally went to the doctors to discuss it last year. He got prescribed an SSRI ant-depressant which can also be used to treat PE and this has worked very well for him. He now lasts a lot longer and we both find this obviously enjoyable, the only side effect he’s noticed is that he doesn’t feel the urge to masturbate as often.

@anon26873137 I used to cum really fast from vaginal sex also. I bought a Fleshlight Stamina Training Unit(STU). It really helped me last as long as I needed to get her to orgasm. I could barely last 10 pumps in that toy at first but was edging and lasting as long as needed to. Use this toy a lot to build stamina and learn when you are at the point of no return. Oh and this toy feels amazing!!