Delays with returns

Hi, as anybody else had an issue with returns. Ive returned a couple of items before and they have always been sorted within a couple days, until this time.

I think they say it can take up to 7 days? I wouldn't be worried, it might have taken longer for your items to be received too :). Maybe it's worth checking with live chat to see if they've received them?

Normal time is within 7 days, actual time is within 14. So I'd say you've just been incredibly lucky with previous returns. Unless it's been 14+ working days then there is no issue :)

I had this once, my returns had always been dealt with within a week or even less! Then one time it took up to a fortnight. I wouldn't be worried, as long as you have your proof of postage certificate thingy from when you returned it. There is always Live Chat too :)

I wanted to order today as I have a 25% offer that ends tonight was hoping my refunds would have been sorted. :0(

Coming to think of it my other 2 previous returns I've requested an alternative item. This time I sent 2 items back from different orders, and asked for a refund as I wanted to order something much more expensive. I've contacted live chat and they just say it can take 3-5 days to get to them, unfortunately this will mean I can't order today.

Hey guys

I have just checked with returns and we are on track and well within the 7 day time frame.

We are actually on Wednesdays now .. woo hoo . Kudos to that speedy team !

Details on time scales can be seen here : http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/returns-policy/

If you have been waiting any longer than this for a return to be processed or you have not receieved confirmation it has been processed, please do contact us at customer care.

We will be more than happy to look into it for you :)

We are available 24/7 on live chat , email or pop us a call !

Don't forget you can also track the parcel's where abouts with the tracking receipt given by your post office ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Leanne

Lovehoney customer care

Thanks didn't know there was tracking with returns. However I've tracked it and it says was delivered yesterday however when I spoke to live chat they informed me LH hadn't received it.

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Thanks didn't know there was tracking with returns. However I've tracked it and it says was delivered yesterday however when I spoke to live chat they informed me LH hadn't received it.

I have popped you an email to advise on this for you :)