How long to get a refund?

Hi everyone....i'm a brand new member and love this website and have purchased a few items...i have unfortunately had to return a couple of items but have yet to receive a refund. Can anyone help with how long it takes from them receiving the returns before a refund is issued?

Thankyou

It says on the email it'll be processed within 7 working days after they recieve the item (and they will send you an email confirming they have recieved it) :)

I have returned things a couple of times before, and it normally takes about 2 weeks but I am in Ireland so I guess it would be a bit quicker if you're in the UK. I never got any emails confirming they recieved it, just when they'd actually processed the refund!

To add to the above, in my experience they very rarely manage to process the refund within the promised 7 days.
If you're in any doubt at all then talk to live chat help

Sum Sub wrote:

To add to the above, in my experience they very rarely manage to process the refund within the promised 7 days.
If you're in any doubt at all then talk to live chat help

In my experience they have always processed my refund in 7 days, and often a lot quicker.

But with the Bank Holidays it will probably take longer than usual :)

Sometimes I get an email to say it's been received and other times not so it really depends.

LibraLover wrote:

I have returned things a couple of times before, and it normally takes about 2 weeks but I am in Ireland so I guess it would be a bit quicker if you're in the UK. I never got any emails confirming they recieved it, just when they'd actually processed the refund!

I never got emails before either, but got one today for an item I returned a few days ago. Just a standard automated response but was nice to know the parcel had been recieved safely!

Thankyou for all your advice guys...i did forget about the bank holiday. Can't wait to fulfil my wishlist...i am a little impatient lol!!

I've only returned one thing (which was recently) received an email to tell me they had received the item back and one a few hours later telling me money had been refunded which was directly in my PayPal account.

Looking at your sex toy testers wishlist i think you may have the wrong idea how it works. You don't just select any toy from the website, it has to be an item on the current tester list. Unless you haven't realised you can make more than one list, and put the none tester list items on a separate wishlist so you have a quick link way of getting tothem .

It really depends on the workload of returns, they are all done within the 7 working days though. That being said, they are all full on ninjas at the moment so they are getting done quite quickly! If it has been longer than 7 working days - always best to get in touch with us.

Also, you will only get an email saying we have recieved your parcel (before its processed) IF you use the prepaid label which came inside your parcel. That label has your order information within a barcode on it, so thats how they are processed and the email is generated :) If you print a new one out we sent you - it won't work!

Hi Virginangel.....how very kind of you for the help and advise about the tester wishlist....i now have it sorted out...I hope!! Thank you....

Having recently returned my 1st item after buying from here for years I did notice the postage was not refunded which surprised me

1 Like

Hello and welcome @JulesM1 :slightly_smiling_face:

You know, I think I’ve only paid postage once in all of my orders, and I didn’t return that one so I have no idea if this is normal or not?

Does anyone else have any experience of this?

You shouldn’t have had to pay any postage in the first place. In my experience, if you want to return an item for a refund, you inform them by email and they will then email you a Royal Mail Tracked Returns label (you have to print it out and stick it on the package), so LH covers all of the postal costs.

Oh hang on… are you talking about the postage on the original order? I can’t remember whether I got that refunded. I could have a scoot through my bank statements to check…

1 Like

I thought @JulesM1 meant the initial postage they paid to have the item delivered to their house?

1 Like

OK - just checked my bank statements. No, I didn’t get my initial postage refunded, so I guess that’s the norm.

1 Like

Most companies don’t refund initial postage so it wouldn’t be surprising if LH didn’t :woman_shrugging:

1 Like