Deleting Lovehoney Account

You are doing the right thing xmorningxgloryx babe I was in a abusive relationship before Jason and I don't wish that on anyone.

So so so happy your staying hun. Xx

Big *hug* mg,

If he decides to leave, he doesn't deserve you! Things will get better.

Mrs Badger

MG im glad you decided to stay, its hard place to be put in and although i dont really know you i think you made the right decision hun. No one has the right to do that to you, it will hurt for a while but you did the right thing. Be strong lovely lady and im here to talk like everyone else :).

I am so glad you decided to stay! I know its hard and it will take a while but things will get better. Look how many people care about you! You have your mum, friends and all of us here you can always talk to xxx

I just caught this thread MG glad to hear you are staying, no one has a right to control or manipulate anyone, that isn't a loving relationship, you have to go with what feels right for you, glad you are staying.

Take care & hugs

S&M

PS you know what they say "mum know's best"

nice to see you sticking around MG

So glad to hear you told him no! I won't be at all surprised if he walked now...to try and get the reaction he so desired ("okay okay i will delete it") but right now he is probably sitting somewhere realising his little hissy fit totally backfired and he just threw away a wonderful woman based on his own childishness and selfishness. I have a feeling he will contact you or come back. If you stay strong, and stand your ground, it could be a turning point in your relationship, where he realises that he cannot treat you like that or you WILL watch him walk. Stay strong hunni and if he does come back, make sure you let him know that all his shit needs to stop. That you are a human being with rights and friends and family and have just as much right to communicate with them, and as everyone else says, I am here if you ever need to talk x

MG great news hang in there, were all here for you

:) in the words of del boy ( what a plonker him) you know it makes sense !!! To stay that is !!!!! Xx

Hey MG big hugs from me!
So glad you've chosen not to be bullied. glad you are staying and i'm here for you if you want a virtual cuppa. i do a good cyber brew and chat.
You have lots of friends on here who appreciate you just the way you are.
love mrs A.

So glad you are staying MG, big hugs for you xx

So glad you stood up for yourself!! :)

I was in a relationship a while back like that, he kept tellin me what to wear and how I should act, he ended up cheating on me with my best mate but it's the best thing that could have happened. I thought I loved him too but now I'm with my OH so don't worry you'll find someone else who'll give you the respect you deserve xxx

Much love k&C xx

Good on you, lots of hugs, now if you can or as soon as you can do what you like favorite DVDs, foods, special treats, even just chocs at this stage, you need to put itself first, if you don't want to paint the town red then don't do whatever suits you, xxx

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

I spoke to my mum about it and she said to say no to him. Actually she said the exact same thing you have all said. I am going to tell him now that I won't do it. So I'm afraid you will all have to put up with me still :P xx

Good for you Babe - I'm so pleased you are staying - sending lots of 'happy hugs' :) xxxx

Yay well done! this could be the start of the rest of your life! x

Congratulations Hun. So proud of you.

I know you don't know me and I don't know you but I thought I would put my personal experience across..hope you don't mind.

I was in a very controlling relationship where I had to explain my every single action to my ex, I had my account to lovehoney in secret and could only ever access it when he wasn't around, my facebook was controlled by him, I would have to explain everything down to the "likes" I got on my statuses even if it was a soppy I love him etc status and someone male liked it he would take it as a insult and accuse me having an affair and that we were laughing behind his back etc.

I know I'm rabbiting on, If someone can think they have that much control over you it isn't a relationship its a start of an ownership, you're a grown woman, why should you bow to the needs of someone else? My ex was paranoid to the extent that he went out of his way to look for things that wasn't there just so he could gain control again, I know looking back I hate myself for letting someone have that much control over me, at the time we broke up I was upset as I planned a lifetime with this man yet in the same way it was like I got my freedom back, Call his bluff, if he wants to leave you over a account on a website then let him, surely you know you deserve so much better than that?

Proud is what you should feel !

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

I spoke to my mum about it and she said to say no to him. Actually she said the exact same thing you have all said. I am going to tell him now that I won't do it. So I'm afraid you will all have to put up with me still :P xx

Hey hun

I have to say I sighed a HUGE sigh of relief when I read this latest post.

From being in an abusive relationship myself I know this is where it starts and I'm so glad you spoke to your Mum and have come to (what I believe) is the right decision for you, your safety and wellbeing. Well done. I know exactly how hard this is, having split from my abusive partner just under a year ago. So hard to break the ties, but you'll be glad of it. I wish I'd got out much sooner than I did. You should be beaming with pride. And make sure you come and chat to us lot here if you need anything!

Also, I'd just like to say that all of the advice and support everyone has shown on this thread just highlights, for me, why this forum and our website is such a valuable tool for people. We love to enhance peoples relationships and add a little spice to their love lives, but sometimes the best thing for a relationship is actually to end it. Thank you everyone for being your usual lovely selves and for helping MG when she needed it most.

Good luck with everything VK. I'm so glad you decided to stick around - the forums wouldn't be the same without you <3

xx

That's so lovely Jess =,D is so nice to see how everyone cares. Xx