deliveries to work

Does anyone ever get things delivered to work from love honey? I have ordered something and got it delivered, I hope it's discrete enough! Especially been in a male orientated office!! I think it says [secret phrase] on there, hopefully no one recognizes that!

Packaging is super discreet, it's just plain rectangular boxes and padded envelopes with [secret phrase] printed in small font up the side of the label. Then the product inside is covered with plain paper. I wouldn't worry about anyone guessing :)

The worry at my work would be that the post room opens most mail to redirect to the right department as it is very rarely sent to the right person!

I get everything delivered to OHs office, one of his staff is a bit of a knob and has never said anything so I assume they have no idea. LH packaging is very discrete

I used to. Then somebody opened two parcels that arrived in the same day (after 3 years of getting all of my parcels including work-related ones unopened). Ya know, nothing too embarrassing like a latex outfit, riding crop, bondage cuffs and a collar....

LH packaging is always discrete, but now I have it delivered to my house!

Inside I'm screaming!!!

Eek, don't post what it says on the box, it makes if too easy to find when you google it. That's why it's always an image of the words, not actual text when lovehoney explain about their discreet packaging ..

SR36 wrote:

I used to. Then somebody opened two parcels that arrived in the same day (after 3 years of getting all of my parcels including work-related ones unopened). Ya know, nothing too embarrassing like a latex outfit, riding crop, bondage cuffs and a collar....

That's disgusting! We had a massive pile waiting while we were on holiday and no one touched them

I get all of mine sent to work... although being the boss does mean that nobody would dare open my post.

Young and fun95 wrote:

SR36 wrote:

That's disgusting! We had a massive pile waiting while we were on holiday and no one touched them

I would go mad if that happened with me and make a formal complaint!

I have googled what it says on the box and there are websites discussing lovehoney who've said it

I wouldn't just in case someone opened it by accident.... I probably wouldn't be too embarassed but I'd feel sorry for the person opening it!

Just a quick reminder not to use the 'secret phrase' anywhere on the forum please :)

Thanks! :D

Lovehoney - Stephanie wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

I have googled what it says on the box and there are websites discussing lovehoney who've said it

There used to be more - I've been working on getting them taken down!

It's actually only digitalspy who are still refusing to respond to my emails relating to their thread from 2011 that gives us away

![](upload://auespWY2jeVe46VFziva9nry44n.gif)

They're just flat out ignoring me! I've been considering recruiting the 'orgasm army' against them to bombard their inbox but I'm not sure that's professional :P

Mmm could backfire!!

As long as your post isn't usually opened before you receive it, no one would guess we here it came from/what it was. LH is super discrete.

I have received my delivery, no suspected a thing. It arrived in a box much bigger than anticipated

I have plenty of deliveres to work no issue I just say itt from an online store present for the boyfriend

Lovehoney - Stephanie wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

There used to be more - I've been working on getting them taken down!

It's actually only digitalspy who are still refusing to respond to my emails relating to their thread from 2011 that gives us away

![](upload://auespWY2jeVe46VFziva9nry44n.gif)

They're just flat out ignoring me! I've been considering recruiting the 'orgasm army' against them to bombard their inbox but I'm not sure that's professional :P

That's who I found I think. Let's launch an attack!!

I used to have stuff delivered to work when I worked in my previous job (now work from home). Normally it was never an issue as you generally opened your own mail.

There was one girl there however, who was sleeping with the boss (who used ot be my best friend and business partner!), who took it upon herself to open other peoples mail if the comany name was written on the envelope as part of the address.

A parcel arrived for someone who worked there but he was off for two days. She opened it despite people saying no and it turned out it was a small cuddly toy sent to him by his girlfriend who he was away with at the time. There was also a letter thanking him in advance for such a nice time away.

The said girl simply justified it by saying if it says the company name then it must be company business so there was no issue with opening it. Really she was just a nosy cow who couldnt keep her unwelcome nose out of everyone else's business - personal or professional.

After that I used to have things sent without the company name and have someone else (who used to start early and who I could trust) keep anything for me behind her desk for me.

I've never had a problem in the past. The packaging is super discreet and there shouldn't be any issue. Once the package arrives just stick it in your desk drawer until home time.