Lovehoney deliver to the office

I was just wondering how many people are happy to get their lovehoney orders delivered to the office. I'm considering getting my next order delivered there, but there's always that worry if someone decides to check inside the parcel!

Has anyone had this happen to them?

It arrives discretely and only people familiar with 'secret phrase , Bath' or what ever it is would know.

If you suspect someone will open your parcel then don't do it, it's pretty simple really.

Surely people are not allowed to open your mail unless you maybe work somewhere with high security!

I think that is a great idea as who wants to wait an extra day or more to pick it up from the post office with their ridiculously short opening times!

It depends on the people you work with & where you work. I couldn't do it where I work cos everyone is too nosey for me to get away with it x

I couldnt do it here all packages and letters are opened by the sotres.

yeah, I've placed orders from here before and seen the plain packaging. More of a "what if" than anything else.

I've ordered lingerie for my OH delivered to the office, but I guess thats a step less embarrassing if seen. I've never had anything opened either, but I guess theres always the chance of an accidently sticky tape failure

Nobody been caught with a LH parcel in the office then?

I have always wanted to send a secret LH purchase to someone like Jeremy Clarkson, the Daily Mail editor, big banker etc with the message:

"You are a...."

And have a big 9 inch dildo enclosed. I really must do this at some point. Or to a friend at their workplace just to see them pull out a dildo to colleagues.

oooh but there are so many people to choose from. I'm not sure how I would choose, maybe some sort of cock lottery.

telemachus wrote:

oooh but there are so many people to choose from. I'm not sure how I would choose, maybe some sort of cock lottery.

I am thinking DM editor... Most likey to be offended too.

I had parcels delivered to work many times, wouldn't even occur to me that someone would open it and if they did... well that's their mistake and not mine! You can't open someone else's mail, work-related or not!

all of my stuff comes to my office....even though pple are nosey and wanna see whats in it!

i dont have that problem as im the boss

we have had 1 parcel delivered to hubbys work while i was away ...but hubby was out from work when the post arrived ,,,so when he returned the girl in office gave it to him and said your parcel from lovehoney has arrived ...hubby didnt bat a eyelid ..the girl in office also ordereds from LH as he found out while chatting so she knew the parcel right away,,,even asked what we had ordered ,,so hubby told her my new dildo ,,,she said well let me know whats it like if i enjoyed it she might order one ..so no we dont bother where our parcels get delivered to ..

siandlinda wrote:

we have had 1 parcel delivered to hubbys work while i was away ...but hubby was out from work when the post arrived ,,,so when he returned the girl in office gave it to him and said your parcel from lovehoney has arrived ...hubby didnt bat a eyelid ..the girl in office also ordereds from LH as he found out while chatting so she knew the parcel right away,,,even asked what we had ordered ,,so hubby told her my new dildo ,,,she said well let me know whats it like if i enjoyed it she might order one ..so no we dont bother where our parcels get delivered to ..

Ah a like minded LH fan, bliss.

But no if you can be sure people wont look at your parcel shouldn't be a problem, and all I have received thus far have had impeccable packaging.

I wish i had an office to get stuff delivered to. It would save me be being interrogated by my children whenever a parcel is delivered! "who's that for?" "Whats in it?" "Can i open it?" etc, etc...

bumble wrote:

I wish i had an office to get stuff delivered to. It would save me be being interrogated by my children whenever a parcel is delivered! "who's that for?" "Whats in it?" "Can i open it?" etc, etc...

Same here! x

bumble wrote:

Haha yes my work is like that when anything arrives, like a load of kids at Christmas!

As for lovehoney packaging - I've never had a problem with "sticky tape failure", the boxes are nice and solid and the tape is looped around the box completely so it doesnt come unstuck.

I think the only embarresments would be if someone opened it on purpose, or if someone else is familiar with the " secret phrase " sticker. If they are another LH fan, it at least would give you something interesting to discuss over the watercooler!

I intend to work with kids and i've done work placements in schools and nurseries and hope to work in a school so really couldn't have anything delievered to my workplace...

would feel very wrong!

VW x