Delivery blushes

Anyone else find themselves blushing when their delivery arrives!!

I got a very nice postie and little did he know what was in my box but i still couldnt help blushing when he handed it to me!

Was the same when my neighbour took one in for me.

I must learn not to look so flustered ha ha

S xx

I'm exactly the same! I get so many packages, he must think I'm some mad sex addict...actually maybe I am! Hahah!!

MrsMcX wrote:

I'm exactly the same! I get so many packages, he must think I'm some mad sex addict...actually maybe I am! Hahah!!

Ha ha... that made me giggle!!

Good job they cant see inside, but then again if they are a member on here then they would surely know :-0

S xx

When I first started getting boxes from Lovehoney my postman always gave me a cheeky smile, but a year on I've had so many deliveries it's just like any other parcel lol

I have no doubt him and the postman driver think I'm a completely sex crazy :)

Never thought about it just excited about any parcel, now a certain duvet cover on the way Oh Yes very very excited about that, now that will get me flustered

I think I might have some issues, I secretly hope they do know what it is, but it doesn't embaress me it just makes me more excited!

Still got your hottie then LadyS?

Yeah I do Al, but I was the same even before we got her, lol. Think I might have some exhibitionist tendencies I am yet to address!

I don't really get embarrassed. The last LH parcel I got I had to go and collect from the main office cos I missed the delivery. The young and fairly attractive guy in the office hardly even looked at me until he picked my parcel off the shelf, pretty sure he would recognise the packaging like most posties. He kept giving me a kind of embarrassed smile, I just gave him a nice big cheeky grin and went on my way! :D

I don't think my local posties care enough to look at the packaging too much! I've never noticed anyone look at the boxes before.

There was one time though I got a big order with several sexy underwear sets and possibly some toys and it got mixed up with our neighbours who had ordered some toys for their children! I did feel a wee bit awkward swapping boxes then :D

My boxing coach is a postie he gets them for me when I am training always asks what do you have this time lol I am over it now as I have that many boxes delivered

If you're a postie and have bought from here then you'll(they'll) know who "secret phrase -if undelivered" is but hey so what,,,

My area seems to be served by loads of different posties but when one of my deliverys came the guy smiled and said you been waiting on this one Pretty sure he knew what was inside.

I always try to be in when I know a parcel is coming as I dread to think of it going to a neighbours!

My postie definitely shops on here. He winks at me when he hands over the parcel and has even left little smiley winking faces on the red card they put through the letter box if they have hidden your parcel in the garden or garage etc .

My postie always hands over my parcels in a hurry.. So they either know and are embarassed - OR just frustrated at the sheer volume of packages I've had delivered lately :p

The box used to be left at my door step but lately the postie has been knocking on the door to deliver it. I do kinda feel a bit awkward knowing what's in there and it's not like I have to sign for it! But I doubt he knows what LH is because it's a very unknown brand in australia.