DELIVERY PROMISES.....AND YES I AM SHOUTING!

Hi All,
Unfortunately some Tracked 48 parcels were not sent on time as we have been rather overwhelmed with the number of orders we have received since Christmas.
We did update the messaging on the delivery page to make customers aware and this only affected us for a couple of days thanks to the extra time and effort put in the whole of Lovehoney team.
This has now been sorted and all orders have left us. We did try to do all that we could and upgraded the postage on orders where possible to avoid customers parcels being delayed.
We are reliant on the delivery companies to get parcles delivered once they have left us however, we never pass the buck and will do all we can to rectify the situation where we can.
If you do have any issues regaurding an order we would ask you to contact Customer Care directly so that we can look at it and try and sort it for you.
Thank you all for your understanding and great feedback this really is appreciated. ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")
From all of the Customer Care Team we wish you all a Happy New Year!
Kind Regards,
Amie
Deputy Customer Care Manager
Hi All,
Unfortunately some Tracked 48 parcels were not sent on time as we have been rather overwhelmed with the number of orders we have received since Christmas.
We did update the messaging on the delivery page to make customers aware and this only affected us for a couple of days thanks to the extra time and effort put in the whole of Lovehoney team.
This has now been sorted and all orders have left us. We did try to do all that we could and upgraded the postage on orders where possible to avoid customers parcels being delayed.
We are reliant on the delivery companies to get parcels delivered once they have left us however, we never pass the buck and will do all we can to rectify the situation where we can.
If you do have any issues regarding an order we would ask you to contact Customer Care directly so that we can look at it and try and sort it for you.
Thank you all for your understanding and great feedback this really is appreciated. ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")
From all of the Customer Care Team we wish you all a Happy New Year!
Kind Regards,
Amie
Lovehoney Deputy Customer Care Manager

This has happened on a few, but it's a busy time of year, and the postal service is making up for lost time due to snow, too.
I'm waiting on an order that should really be here today, but, will be on Tuesday because reasons. It just makes it more exciting as I'll have forgotten I ordered stuff by then xD

This is quite the unfair on the Lovehoney staff, and not at all the first thing I expect to see when logging on to the forums. An apology to them wouldn't at all go amiss.

Honestly everyone here will sooner or later receive a late delivery, as it is a very natural thing to occur. Post services are not perfect in any country. I have received some very late items due to my country's national post service, and I didn't blame Lovehoney (whose lovely people at the consumer help were very kind and helpful, by telling me that if after x amount of time would send the order again if not received by then), and I have as well once or twice received my order three - three! - days after the confirmation, which is absolutely amazing and kind of unreal considering the geographical factor.

You ordered in a period of much confusion and work both for the company and for the post services. I don't understand how you can't just accept the fact that people are not machines and dates will be approximate delivery times. The workers at Lovehoney might be super professional but I wouldn't wish that they skipped meals and overwork insanely just to fulfill my order on the exact day I was informed it would be.

And sorry, but LH has an incredible customer service, return policy, toys range, fidelity program, etc. - do you really think that post service will keep a business like this form being premium brand? What a laugh.

I think that at this time of the year, even when December started, is the post chaos pretty much everywhere. I am always surprised by this kind of reaction, be it for the lack of understanding of the real world and real time and workload constraints, be it by the complete rage over a late delivery. I think we are mostly all exigent consumers, but this is over the top. Just chillax.

Lovehoney - Princess Amie wrote:

Hi All, Unfortunately some Tracked 48 parcels were not sent on time as we have been rather overwhelmed with the number of orders we have received since Christmas. We did update the messaging on the delivery page to make customers aware and this only affected us for a couple of days thanks to the extra time and effort put in the whole of Lovehoney team. This has now been sorted and all orders have left us. We did try to do all that we could and upgraded the postage on orders where possible to avoid customers parcels being delayed. We are reliant on the delivery companies to get parcels delivered once they have left us however, we never pass the buck and will do all we can to rectify the situation where we can. If you do have any issues regarding an order we would ask you to contact Customer Care directly so that we can look at it and try and sort it for you. Thank you all for your understanding and great feedback this really is appreciated. ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif) From all of the Customer Care Team we wish you all a Happy New Year! Kind Regards, Amie Lovehoney Deputy Customer Care Manager

Can we put this one to bed now?.....![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

i rushed an order in at 4pm on Tuesday meaning that it would be due to be dispatched same day, however when i had still not received my dispatch notification the next morning i contacted Lovehoney CS and arranged to change the delivery address so i could try to be in the next day for it. Originally they had stated delivery would be Saturday, which changed to Monday, now its Tuesday - but honestly, its Christmas, New year, sales, the busiest two weeks of the year! It should be expected! Ive never had a late delivery from LH and as always amazing customer service, i think we can all understand how busy they must be, a few days late at this time of year is understandable...

Anything special delivery shouldnt be late at all, the post off are liable for £500 fee if that happens I beileve.

Special delivery is guaranteed before 1pm next day is that it doesnt matter if its xmas apart from bank holidays, if its normal post service it tottaly different.

People are giving out bout other toy company deliveries on Twitter, I don't use them so I can't say but it looks to me to be an issue with royal mail!

Maybe its my post code here in deepest Cambridgeshire lol

Special delivery next day is only guaranteed for delivery the next working day by 1pm from the day it is posted (before that PO's cut off time, day after if cut off is missed), not ordered, and they won't be delivered on saturday unless you pay for saturday delivery, or be delivered on bank holidays, so you need to allow for that. If LH had been inundated with orders then it's understandable that they can get set back a few days as there's only so many people working to pick and pack orders, maybe less than other times of year with time off for Christmas. They pick and pack parcels in the order they were ordered, so if right from the off you're in a backlog queue then normal delivery estimates will differ. Throw in multiple bank holidays where they can't post out orders even if they're ready to go, and I'm surprised anyone expected delivery to be exactly the same as over a regular period. Yes, it is disappointing, but it's both unfair on the excellent staff and awkward/uncomfortable for other customers for a nasty rant to be posted on the public forum when it really isn't LH's fault, and when it won't get a resolution and it's customer care you needed to speak to. Lovehoney have customer services like I've never heard of before, they go above and beyond in every situation, so it is a bit upsetting to see them talked about so horribly when i'm sure they did all they could and it's not a typical situation they had any control over, because they honestly come to feel like that super nice friend as if you know them personally.

Oh come on, shouting and spitting the dummy, is not on when LH is normally very professional and curteous. There is no need to be shouting, never mind broadcasting it like this. It was christmas period, after all.

BREATHE.

partycouplecambs wrote:

1. Placed order gave 8 days notice on the Special Delivery -Guaranteed Service and order still turned up 1 day late by which time I was out of the country.

2. Placed order for a party we are holding with 5 working days notice on the Royal Mail 48 Tracked Service. Was emailed and told order would be with me 31/12/14....it wasn't picked by Lovehoney untill that date so how it was going to delivered that day is beyond me!

Royal mail now have it but latest email from Lovehoney says delivery is 06/01/15......8 days after placing order thats 3 days AFTER the party!

Come on Lovehoney it wasn't Delay Cream that I ordered.

DON'T BLAME ROYAL MAIL YOU'RE IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THEM ....YOU WANT TO BE A PREMIER BRAND NAME ACCORDING TO YOUR TV ADVERTISING THIS XMAS SO PROVIDE A SERVICE THAT IS PREMIUM BRAND

PRODUCT...PREMIUM

PRICE......PREMIUM

DELIVERY....BARGIN BASEMENT

WHEN THE POSTIE FINALLY TURNS UP THE ORDER WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED ![](upload://auespWY2jeVe46VFziva9nry44n.gif)

Going out now to the local sex shop to pick up a few bits for the sexy party where no doubt LOVEHONEY will get a mention

Sorry to say, but all of my orders have arrived within 48 hours of me ordering (not taking Sundays and Bank Holidays into account). Is the area you live in particularly bad for mail?

I ordered a few things late on the 31st which arrived today! Simply amazing service and when I called to check about a surprise order customer services couldn't have been nicer. Pleasure all round from Love Honey for me!

Sunshine,Lollipops wrote:

PLEASE DON'T SHOUT, IT'S REALLY UPSETTING ME.

YOU'RE SHOUTING TOO, STOP IT. YOU'LL WAKE THE KIDS!

You think you had it bad OP?

This Christmas I put in the wrong address when buying a Christmas gift from LH (totally my fault) so I inadvertently sent my mother a box of after-dinner willies

Sunshine,Lollipops wrote:

*whispers* I'm sorry, the kids will be fine, they'll sleep through anything.

*puts the kettle on and makes us all a nice cup of tea*

If the children of the posters here are woken up just by SHOUTING, I'd be very surprised. ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I've actually considered buying my dad some penis pasta, sorry you had to experience that discomfort though red.

VirginAngel wrote:

penis pasta

Ballognese?

Sorry. I'll get my coat.

ShinySparkle wrote:

I've just spoken to LiveChat, Kelly-Marie has passed the details on to her supervisor, so I'm sure it will be dealt with swiftly soon.

I don't think you are being reasonable at all. I just hope that you have a lovely party amd calm down a little.

Thank goodness you did not tip toe around this post! I do not know anyone else who has suffered such poor delivery service from Lovehoney, even at this time of year. I have received 3 items all within good time, I have not created a thread to boast about how happy I am with the service.

I wonder if this is a post by a rival firm wishing to poke a hornets nest or just a freeloader wishing for a reation from Lovehoney in the form of free gifts etc.

Taylor77 wrote:

I wonder if this is a post by a rival firm wishing to poke a hornets nest or just a freeloader wishing for a reation from Lovehoney in the form of free gifts etc

They joined the site in 2010, so it doesn't seem likely. If it is a rival firm, they played a hell of a long game on this one. :P