DELIVERY PROMISES.....AND YES I AM SHOUTING!

1. Placed order gave 8 days notice on the Special Delivery -Guaranteed Service and order still turned up 1 day late by which time I was out of the country.

2. Placed order for a party we are holding with 5 working days notice on the Royal Mail 48 Tracked Service. Was emailed and told order would be with me 31/12/14....it wasn't picked by Lovehoney untill that date so how it was going to delivered that day is beyond me!

Royal mail now have it but latest email from Lovehoney says delivery is 06/01/15......8 days after placing order thats 3 days AFTER the party!

Come on Lovehoney it wasn't Delay Cream that I ordered.

DON'T BLAME ROYAL MAIL YOU'RE IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THEM ....YOU WANT TO BE A PREMIER BRAND NAME ACCORDING TO YOUR TV ADVERTISING THIS XMAS SO PROVIDE A SERVICE THAT IS PREMIUM BRAND

PRODUCT...PREMIUM

PRICE......PREMIUM

DELIVERY....BARGIN BASEMENT

WHEN THE POSTIE FINALLY TURNS UP THE ORDER WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED ![](upload://auespWY2jeVe46VFziva9nry44n.gif)

Going out now to the local sex shop to pick up a few bits for the sexy party where no doubt LOVEHONEY will get a mention

My deliveries from love honey have always been either on time or early. Swings and roundabouts.

I just ordered from LH during this holiday period and it has arrived without any disappointment..

its freaking christmas. nothing is perfect. at least it weren't someones christmas presents. jeez!

ShinySparkle wrote:

I think maybe you should contact customer services rather than ranting on the forums. The staff may not see the message here (even if it does have capitals!)

+1

1. Order placed beginning December...no bank holidays!

2. Working days don't include bank hols

3. Yes its Xmas so don't promise what you can't deliver....next time it might be you thats pissed off.

I have never had a problem with deliveries from LH.

I hope your party is a wonderful experience and calms you down, because it sounds like you need it.

It's a shame that your experience was such a terrible one. As you can see from the posts above you, it's not the average experience. I can add to the glowing LH reccomendations - the only time I have had a delivery arrive late, it was because of Royal Mail. LH has never let me down.

There were probably more productive ways to express your dissatisfaction - did you contact LH directly before posting this? Their staff are second to none and if it was possible for them to do anything to resolve this for you, I'm sure they would have done it.

You're very right - maybe on the next very rare occasion that LH gets something wrong, it will be me that suffers. If that's the case, I can say with certainty that this won't be the way I react about it.

I hope you have contacted customer service as they cannot improve the service to you unless they know there is a problem.

Shouting on a forum will not help the situation although it will make you feel a little better venting off some of your anger.....![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Have fun at your party..

delilahxx wrote:

I have never had a problem with deliveries from LH.

Me either... In fact it normally arrives earlier than it should... And I'm not even in UK... !!

Lovehoney doesn't hold Royal Mails hand. Take a chill pill. In the words of Forrest Gump 'sometimes shit happens'

...you do know what time of year it is, right?

What did you honestly expect...

Have contacted customer service...apologies accepted but the suggestion to order again on the Gaurenteed service fell on deaf ears especially as l thought that was what my order at beginning of December was.....it too arrived a day late and as said before I was then out of the country.

I am not being unreasonable this happens more often than you think and we are fobbed off with a delivery sevice that does not match the Premium Brand Product.

Lovehoney will be more interested in this post and improving its service to you and getting right the next order you place than all the other posts saying how great they are

Lovebirds_x wrote:

...you do know what time of year it is, right?

What did you honestly expect...

Exactly. Even if somewhere says they can deliver by X date, if you have something like a party planned surely common sense would tell you to order early just in case? Especially so over xmas and new year.

I cant see how LH are at fault. I contacted the help team about an issue with a bullet vibe on the sunday night before xmas and they sent me a replacement that arrived tuesday morning! They said it would but i didnt think it was possible especially when you hear about backlogs with deliveries over the xmas period.

If i had something organised i would be ordering stuff at least a month before, if not to ensure delivery but to make sure if anything was wrong it could be replaced in time!

partycouplecambs wrote:

Have contacted customer service...apologies accepted but the suggestion to order again on the Gaurenteed service fell on deaf ears especially as l thought that was what my order at beginning of December was.....it too arrived a day late and as said before I was then out of the country.

I am not being unreasonable this happens more often than you think and we are fobbed off with a delivery sevice that does not match the Premium Brand Product.

Lovehoney will be more interested in this post and improving its service to you and getting right the next order you place than all the other posts saying how great they are

No, they won't be 'more interested' in this post than any other...they actually understand their own services and their limits...you've written to customer services, that's it. No one wants to hear rants unless it's in the rant thread! Which you would know if you were to engage with the community rather than create an account just to complain...

Tonnes and tonnes of orders go out over Xmas. Did you not watch the Programme joy of sex toys??
Ok so maybe one (yours) slipped through the net. But sometimes with companies that happens. And yes ok you're angry. Try contacting customer services instead of ranting. And remember the time of year it is.

partycouplecambs wrote:

1. Order placed beginning December...no bank holidays!

2. Working days don't include bank hols

3. Yes its Xmas so don't promise what you can't deliver....next time it might be you thats pissed off.

4. It's nothing really to do with us? You realise the forums are, very much largely, for customers like yourself?

Lovehoney has an exemplary customer services department. Stop arguing with people on here.

It's not unreasonable to be unhappy when you haven't received a service as expected, but the way you are conducting yourself is unreasonable, in my opinion. As I work in customer service, perhaps it is just a sore spot of mine, but I'm not impressed by people who think that shouting and throwing their weight around is the way to get things done.

Have you had a lot of deliveries from LH go this badly wrong? I'm wondering because of your assertion that this happens a lot more often than we think. If so, it's very strange that it's always happening to you and never to any of us.

you placed an order 1 working day after christmas and expected it in 3-4 working days? LH will have a massive backlog and royal mail will be a right mess! my OH ordered from elsewhere a week before christmas and the postie signed it as failed delivery and left it at the post office before she'd even started her round, now THAT'S bad service.

If you want nothing more to do with LoveHoney, then why post here? If you think LoveHoney are bad, enjoy broadband and utility companies, not to mention housebuilders. You're not going to stop me from ordering from LoveHoney in the future, neither am I going to cancel either of the orders which are on their way at the moment.