Delivery

Yes, gutted to the core. I’ve had the me thing, really excited about weekend explorations but no tools and i might add, i payed for special delivery. Ill have to plug away with my big frends.
Try and have a forfilling weekend.

Never heard of evri?

1 Like

Evri is the new name for Hermes

2 Likes

We’ve ordered 3 times and used the special delivery option so is next day and has tracking information

Parcel 1 was delivered on time via Royal mail

Parcel 2 was delivered but no one at home as Royal mail took to local Post office for collection
Went next day to collect as card left saying collect next day, only to find NO parcel there
Contacted LH customer service that advised me to wait a day or 2 to see if turns up
It didn’t turn up so I was refunded
Tracking still shows in transit to this day

Parcel 3 was delivered but again it was not Next day special delivery as I chose at checkout
It arrived late via Royal mail

I’ve got to be honest we are apprehensive about ordering anymore, LH have a great customer service but itd the delivery issues

1 Like

Same has happened to me. Patiently waiting on my doorstep for the postie and my Lovehoney goodies.

1 Like

Postie must’ve heard me. Lovehoney goodies now acquired :innocent:

3 Likes

I’ve had them just throw my parcel at the front door without getting out their car before. It was 10 years ago and I’m not sure I’ve had an issue since but I’m gonna take this grudge to the grave anyway

1 Like