Developments in sex toys over last few years?

Been away for a while and just coming back. Last bought sex toy in 2011-2012. What improvements have people seen over last few years? Better quality? Greater range? What companies products do you love and trust?

I know about Fleshlights but not interested in them, more in ones I can use with my wife. Never invested in a high end sex toy, wondering if I should?

Any thoughts?

WhatI have seen is more choice of silicone toys which is great.

Also have sen a massive shift towrads rechargable batteries whihc is even better! Quality of toys that are rechargeabe has increased making them more powerful than before, longer lasting and easy to charge via USB.

Waterproof vibrators has also been on the up.

I must say the FSOG range simply exudes a high quality form its range and a reasonable price.

In terms of bondage, there is also the Dominix range which again exudes quality and very reasonabe for what is offers.

LH own brand stuff has also taken a big step forward recently (in the past year I reckon) which is great!

Just Jenson wrote:

WhatI have seen is more choice of silicone toys which is great.

Also have sen a massive shift towrads rechargable batteries whihc is even better! Quality of toys that are rechargeabe has increased making them more powerful than before, longer lasting and easy to charge via USB.

Waterproof vibrators has also been on the up.

I must say the FSOG range simply exudes a high quality form its range and a reasonable price.

In terms of bondage, there is also the Dominix range which again exudes quality and very reasonabe for what is offers.

LH own brand stuff has also taken a big step forward recently (in the past year I reckon) which is great!

Hi! Thanks for answering. What are the advantages of silicone toys? Rechargables are cool and all sealed in which is more hygenic too. Only down side is if you forget to charge and its dead no chance of just quick battery swap and away you go!

Rechargeable toys, some USB powered. More power, as a result. Higher quality toys too - Lelo and Fun Factory.

Magic Wand which are UK voltage, not US. Lots of Glass Toys too.

Enjoy...

Silicone toys just feel amazing- they are so incredibly smooth and seamless. I also love glass toys and these seem to be taking off now too, with far more variety available.

I think once you've tried these, it's hard to go back!

Yes I was always considering a glass dildo for my OH. I think she would like the look and feel and easy to clean too. I think they look super hot in use too!

I really like mine- I have this one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30941

and it's great. Plus- as you say, they are so easy to clean, and this feels amazing when used vaginally and anally. Definitely a winner!

SR36 wrote:

I really like mine- I have this one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30941

and it's great. Plus- as you say, they are so easy to clean, and this feels amazing when used vaginally and anally. Definitely a winner!

Looks like its perfect for both! Great price too. No rough edges or anything?

Nope, it's really well made and seamless, and I like that you have a choice between the smooth and the beaded end. It comes with a velvet bag too, so it really is superb value.

Also silicone is more hygiene and none porous.