Dick or dildo first?

Did anyone start using a vibrator or dildo before they lost their virginity? My older sister took me along to a lingerie / sex toy part when was [younger] and like everyone I was encouraged to buy something. I did buy a rabbit and was using this for almost a year before I lost my virginity to my boyfriend.

I suppose you meant 18... ;) http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

1 Like

Definetely dildo first ! But can't Really beat the real thing lol

Was dildo for me too :P

Oh yah it was defo when you were 18 right ;)

I tried my first dildo around 6 months ago, so dick for me haha

Definately penis first, didn't get my first dildo untill was mid 30's

Penis first. I wish it had been the other way around though. Would have made it much more comfortable!

era wrote:

I suppose you meant 18... ;) http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

Oh yes, sorry about that, 18 is what I meant ;-)

Real thing first because that's what I decided I wanted, didn't want me to be the first to go up there haha

Definitely dildo first (actually, the real thing has never happened - and something tells me it will never happen).

I was not 18, though. (Don't panic, Leanne, Jess and other moderators, what I had in mind was that I was 23 at that time...)

Briona87 wrote:

Definitely dildo first (actually, the real thing has never happened - and something tells me it will never happen).

I was not 18, though. (Don't panic, Leanne, Jess and other moderators, what I had in mind was that I was 23 at that time...)

Oi! Told you before - none of this silly talk. You are a wonderful intelligent woman now chin up...!

Penis first. I didn't get my first vibrator until I was 25. I had used vibes with partners though.

I lost my virginity to someone before I ever had toys, mainly because I live in a place where everyone knows everyone and people talk. Sex toys were embarrassing to have at an age where people assume you should have lost your virginity or are single. :x I didn't get one until a year or so later.

Dildo first for me but it was a cr*ppy cheap one, I didn't bother again until I was at uni, newly single and missing sex!

Briona87 wrote:

I agree, stop it or... ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Penis, and it was not the most pleasant experience ever, if I may be honest... It was a messy business. But it got better over time.

Penis first......and it wasn't by choice 😞 x

I now prefer both at the same time 😉 

Penis first for me.

I didn't start to enjoy vibrators until much later. My first vibrator was not good and put me off for a long time

I didn't have a vibrator until I was 21 after I had sampled one or two penises. I bought it with my now husband from a high street shop (I mentioned in another forum how I sent him in as I was too embarrassed)because rabbits were all anyone talked about then. I was curious and didn't realise they were not just for singles!

Never owned an outright dildo, but I messed around with anal play before I lost my virginity.