Did I squirt or did I wee?

Thoroughly confused now...

Historically found it very difficult to orgasm apart from lying on my tummy. Started experimenting with toys and am now able to orgasm on my back with or without penetration. So far so good.

Was playing with just a toy on my clit, nothing inside me, and I felt this weird feeling. It was a bit like one of those phantom wees (you know when you're just minding your own business and suddenly feel a warmth like you've wet yourself- but you haven't?). I assumed it was just something new sensationwise so I carried on, and by the time I realised I actually was weeing I couldn't really stop.

Sheets changed and on reflection:

1) I was more or less at the point of orgasm but if anything it was less intense than usual... seemed without the normal muscle contraction or as clear cut a sense of going over the edge

2) No g spot stimulation was involved

3) I had a wee after and not much came out

4) Think it smelt of wee (though hard to tell as well hydrated)

I didn't feel like I needed to go beforehand but apart from that I'm 90% sure that I just got my body a bit confused and let go by accident without realising. To be honest squirting has never really appealed to me because of the mess, so as much as I'm a bit embarrassed at the idea of essentially wetting myself... I would sort of rather it was that.

If anyone with a bit more experience (in either the squirting or the accidentally weeing department) could let me know what they think just happened that'd be really helpful, thanks!