is it Squirting?

so when i have my toy up there i keep going and it feels like im gonna wee like somethings coming,does this mean im gonna squirt if i carried on ? :/ at first i just want to get it out because feels uncomfortabe like i cant take the feeling but i wanna know whats going to happen ?

just carry on see what happens

Sounds like what you're feeling could well lead to squirting. Next time just keep going and just let it happen. I'm sure it'll feel amazing when you finally let go and cum

Sounds about right Jay, just keep going, relax and don't forget to push down and enjoy.... My wife enjoyed it so much the first time and now loves doing it, has only been able to do it with me and my fingers but is trying to do it solo.

Sounds like your close -my advice would be to empty your bladder beforehand next time so you can have the confidence that you aren't gonna pee and relax :) x

sounds like you should just go for it.

then cum back and tell us all about how good it was x

Yes all sounds right, relax and enjoy. Plenty of towels under your bottom. Please let us know good luck.

Sounds like your about to. Try going to
The toilet before hand that way you will
Know there won't be much there and might put you at ease a little. Push down let it all out, u won't ever know unless you try!

Sounds like you could be nearly there, just remember to relax and push your muscles forward, don't 'clench in anticipation'

If you're worried your gonna wee just go to the toilet first and you'll be right :D

sounds exactly how i feel before squirting. i agree with what kinky and curvy says go to the toilet first, just incase but id say youre a squirter. :-D xx

good advice given ... now tell us the results!

thankyou,i will let you all know :)

its sounds like you was , it does feel strangecat first but once you start you enjoy xx but put something under if your on bed or you be soaked lol