Dildo or Vibrater?

Well I’m thinking of buying my first dildo I have loads of vibraters. What do people prefer?

Combine the two...vibrating dildo? Fancy a realistic one?

I have seen the realistic ones and wondered if anyone has tried one and what they are like?

I've tried realistic ones and for me at least they don't do much. I mean they are nice and offer very pleasurable sensations, but I'm converted to glass dildos as I've also played with metal ones, but nothing beats the pleasure I feel with glass. However, I must say that's a very personal thing and if you don't try how will you know what floats your boat? Just go for it.

I don't enjoy internal vibrations too much, so for me it's dildo.

And I love realistic dual density dildos. It's not exactly like the "real thing" but is as close as it can be. They are comfortable to insert, to thrust and they warm easily...

This is the one I use the most: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28314

I like dildos, personally (and rabbits). The dildos don't have to vibrate for me because I just use a clitoral vibrator to get a full sense of pleasure.

I don't find realistic dildos appealing at all so I don't have any. The more non-realistic a dildo looks, the more I like it, haha.

I agree with Lu. Glass is class. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

But yes, you won't know what you'll like until you try it. Lovehoney always has great sales on so you should take advantage and get whatever you think will be fun while it's cheap.

Thankyou. So iv been thinking and it’s time to try. Now what one to choose first lol

I like both at the same time. Clitoral vibe and a nice silicone g-spotter or a piece of glass :)

Dildo with a vibrating cock ring is the best of both worlds but I agree with a few others that a dildo on its own i find more realistic and works for me

Lu SB wrote:

I've tried realistic ones and for me at least they don't do much. I mean they are nice and offer very pleasurable sensations, but I'm converted to glass dildos as I've also played with metal ones, but nothing beats the pleasure I feel with glass. However, I must say that's a very personal thing and if you don't try how will you know what floats your boat? Just go for it.

yes what floats you're boat

I generally prefer glass or metal dildos for g spot stimulation over vibrators but I like having some different options in my toy box.

It’s completley individual so I’d suggest trying out a few different ones to see what you like. I’ve had the best experiences with a rabbit, I have the classic LH Jessica Rabbit, and a full-size magic wand, which I got after using a smaller wand first to see if it was for me. Both give different sensations but I love both. Hope this helps you!

We prefer dildos over vibes, I feel they last longer and the quality is usually superior. The basix range is good and the lifelike lovers from Lovehoney are excellent starters. We just purchased this bad boy and honestly it’s perfect: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33654

Secretacc wrote:

Dildo with a vibrating cock ring is the best of both worlds but I agree with a few others that a dildo on its own i find more realistic and works for me

WOW I cant believe I never thought of that, you are a genius

1993princess you can use two hair bands to strap a bullet vibe to your dildo if you don’t have any cock rings around 🤙🏻

I prefer a rabbit as I find the combination of vibration against clit and shalft in i can then move my body to how i want and reach a satisfying end

Unlike others above I don't really get much enjoyment from glass dildos. Vibrators are my thing, especially vibrating dildos and rabbits. I love rabbits! Definitely an individual thing. Wouldn't the world be a boring place if we were all alike?!

I'm not such a fan of internal vibrators. I like a vibe on the outside and a dildo

For anal or vagina use

Oh well I’ve taken the plunge and ordered my first dildo can’t wait for it to come