Dinner or dildo?!

So, my parents have just called, would we (myself and husband) like to go out to dinner with them? 'Well, if I'm being honest mother, I would, only not tonight, you see, I got a new glass dildo and it made me gush somewhat last night, so tonight I'd like to see if we can perhaps master the art of squirting!' Not sure that would have gone down well so I answered with 'oh we're pretty tired, been busy at work so we'll probably just have an early night, thanks though.' Ha ha, bring on the dildo!

Sounds like you'll definitely get an early night.

Maybe you should have taken a risk and been honest with her though. She might have been able to share some tips with you....

Bloody hell I hope not!

Brilliant that reply made me laugh :-)

Ha ha with your mum can you imagine??? It'll be like me sitting down with my dad over a beer, so dad, used any good vibrating butt plugs lately? Ha errr not happening.

Dinner or dildo ? No contest, the dildo would win everytime - especially a GLASS ONE :) ,

Enjoy your evening and remember a waterproof 'something' for the bed ;)

Terri JJ wrote:

Dinner or dildo ? No contest, the dildo would win everytime - especially a GLASS ONE :) ,

Enjoy your evening and remember a waterproof 'something' for the bed ;)

You can get a waterproof sheet in the poundshop :) enjoy your evening!

I fully understand you, though it could have been an interesting topic to discuss over dinner. Imagine coming into the art of squirting when dessert is served...