Dirty Talk

Hey again everyone!

I was wondering if anyone here is into 'dirty talk' in the bedroom and if so, how did you get started and what sort of things do you say?

It's something I'd like to try but I've no idea how to go about it!

I usually start it by snuggling up to her in bed and touching her bum or her boobs and saying Ilove your sexy ass and nudging it with my dick and telling her I love wanking on to it. She will reply calling me a dirty little b***rd and I'm a perv and what should she do to me . I'll reply with various suggestions and it just goes on like that.

I just can't do it! Have tried and we both just end up in fits of giggles x

Dirty talk is good but then so is sending a seductive text or two too..... ;)

I think dirty talk in the right mood is ok.... but in the middle of some gentle lovemaking could be a passion killer!

I send it in a text more than I do speak about it I usually whisper in his eye and it starts frrom there its lots of fun to see him twitch and get that glint in his eyes

Whispering in his eye is pretty kinky. We talk dirty sometimes if we're both in the mood. And by in the mood I mean roaring drunk. Otherwise it can seem contrived and a bit silly

ShannonMarlene wrote:

Hey again everyone!

I was wondering if anyone here is into 'dirty talk' in the bedroom and if so, how did you get started and what sort of things do you say?

Hi ShannonMarlene,

I just remembered there was a thread about this earlier this year and there are some excellent tips on there - see link below - hope this is useful :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/753076-do-you-talk-dirty/

I am the same as KF, I like to say it in a text. I am big into spontaneaity so if I am in the mood I will send it anytime.. out of the blue.. its never planned..

Scorpius12 wrote:

ShannonMarlene wrote:

Hey again everyone!

Hi ShannonMarlene,

I just remembered there was a thread about this earlier this year and there are some excellent tips on there - see link below - hope this is useful :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/753076-do-you-talk-dirty/

+1

That was the thread I started :D The advice in there was brilliant and I am now a dirty talk pro ;)