Disaster! :(

Okay, so, I was cleaning my house a couple of weeks ago and had a major clean out. I re-organised everythign, turned the place upside down. Cleaned under the bed, washed everythign I own, painted, wallpapered that works. I had a total spring clean. Unfortunately, I put my toys collection into a plastic bag and closed it tight shut to keep them safe. Well, I also hd a lot of other bags like this....... and well.

I threw my toys out by mistake :( Lukikly, I still have my flshlight, whish bizarly, i thought I had lost. And whn I found it again, I was jubilant, untill I discovered my mistake with the other toys.

It was a collection built up over 4 years, and anow it's all gone :( And i'm really craving them. I can't believe I have to start again.

The moral here, is be very careful of your toys. because when their gone.... well, its ike being in the dark ages!

Perfect excuse to buy new stuff and there are some good sale offers on at the moment. Once you build up a new collection, you'll forget about the old stuff. Have a think about some storage options.http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/651035-sex-toys-how-do-you-store-them/ this thread has a few ideas if you read through the posts.

Oh no how gutting is that :( ! But like purring has said dont let it get you down and think of it as an excuse to buy replacements and discover new things.

I'd also take a look at that thread and maybe invest in a lockable tool box? You can get some really ideal boxes with compartments which can be perfect for lubes and things.

I'm so sorry this has happened though, i would be super gutted if i lost my collection.

I don't really have an attachment to my toys as pleasure wasn't the reason for buying, but i do keep what i spend as low as possible as i don't want the regret of feeling i've wasted money when the time comes to get rid.

Hopefully you got some good deals and it wasn't too big a financial investment lost.

Oh wow that must be gutting
I did that with a Minnie Mouse snowglobe I got for my daughters birthday cake
I was devastated it was a stupid thing to do lol.

I would be PISSED OFF!

I hate getting rid of existing toys even though I clearly knwo I am not using them again...sorry dude - not much help here at all but I am literally having comfort pains and comfort sorrow for you!

As others have said though - good opportunity to start again and build a new collection

Oh god that's awful! =O I would cry if I did that! Luckily for me a keep all mine in three big makup style boxes.

Nice to see you back tho Brockelyfox babes :) x

Thank you Miss Pop! Although I wouldn't sya I was back as such. More, passing through really. I am still tempted to buy to a new toy, as when I get the urge, I do miss them. But money is a bit tight right now, so mabey Santa will get me one instead!

by the way, love the stockings!

Also, a BIG thank to to everyone else who replied. I will definatrly far more careful in future. Especially as the fruit 'n veg shop is no match for LH!

Ah that's awful! :( i'd be devestated. Especially since you probably spent a lot of money on them, I suppose you can take advantage of any offers lovehoney has going and try and build it up again, on a positive note... New toys!!!

Oh wow I feel so sad for you!

nice tho that you can order some new toys