I have thrown all my toys away!!! So not happy !

I have been sorting out my bedroom and as my 11 and 6 yr old were helping (trying on all my clothes and shoes sort of helping) I decided to just put my sex toys in a black bag to stop prying eyes...as I was dismantling the cupboard they were in.

Later in the day OH came home and I asked him to drop the bags off at the tip forgetting about the bag wth the toys in it!!!!

So annoyed at myself!

hope you did,nt have a lot...but look on the bright side..all the lovelynew toys OH will have to buy you

I had about 15...saving for the wedding but hoping he will treat me lol

i,m sure he will

Oh nooooo! That is rotten luck, sorry about your loss and hopefully you replace them with even better toys/models xx

Ouch, I am sooo sorry about this, its really bad luck

Oh no so sorry I would die christmas is coming treat yourself

that's if you can last till then

Could you claim for them on your home insurance?

Noooo!!

ArchersKiss wrote:

Could you claim for them on your home insurance?

I don't think I would want to fill in the claim form!

That's such a shame! Maybe you could buy some of it back using oh points (if you have any!) and then you wont feel like you're spending loads of money.
And this could also be a good time to try a few new things in the bedroom! Try to think of it as a positive thing xx

It must be like losing some old friends, hopefully you will make some new ones in the near future.

that would just break my heart :((((

and the bin men are in for a shock-----

No way you can get them back? I'd actually be prepared to search through the tip for my toys!! Haha xx

i am debating about claiming on the household insurance but not sure I could bring myself to do it lol

yeah, you should be able to claim on the insurance. i would have thought anyway

My heart goes out to you, i would cry if i lost my toys

New for old on my contents insurance 'individual electrical goods insured to the value of £1500' I asked 'what like hair driers, straighteners etc?,......lady at the bank 'yup, 'etc' ;)

After all thats what the insurance is for.