Do guys prefer a tight or loose pussy?

I will happily have any type :)

all women have beautiful pussies although my oh has had two kids (both mine) she still has the loveliest tightest pussy you could ever want

wet and welcoming the most important, love and lust take care of the rest

lookslikefun wrote:

Nicely put. :)

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

lookslikefun wrote:

Nicely put. :)

it's a simple truth, eh?

Quiet interesting reading the comments, always wondered if men would prefer it tight or loose. I was told I am tight... but never heard a complaint.

One girl I knew was so muscular down there it was a bit off putting, nice to have a tight fit but for some ladies it can be painfull, I wouldnt enjoy that.

gunther wrote:

One girl I knew was so muscular down there it was a bit off putting ....

I knew a girl like that once Gunther - she could actually hurt you by squeezing too hard - too much for me! As long as we can both feel that I'm in there that's all that matters.

Old - But not THAT old! wrote:

gunther wrote:

One girl I knew was so muscular down there it was a bit off putting ....

I knew a girl like that once Gunther - she could actually hurt you by squeezing too hard - too much for me! As long as we can both feel that I'm in there that's all that matters.

Yup, thats deffo a case of be careful what you wish for.

1 Like

'loose' for me, much easier to penetrate and more fun when you're a very large guy.

Although to be fair even 'loose' pussies feel tight to me, I just go off who has been able to take me inside and who has really struggled to take it at all, as to which are 'loose' and 'tight'.

My girlfriends and I have had this conversation and relative to women who have given birth I feel lucky to have had c sections because I still feel that "Tighter" I enjoy my partner more. But just like anything you work with your partner and need to be flexible on what you are working with as a couple. Enjoyed reading the comments here.

BigBen1987 wrote:

'loose' for me, much easier to penetrate and more fun when you're a very large guy.

Although to be fair even 'loose' pussies feel tight to me, I just go off who has been able to take me inside and who has really struggled to take it at all, as to which are 'loose' and 'tight'.

Am I to be under the impression you have a humungous dinkle perchance?

scotman wrote:

all women have beautiful pussies although my oh has had two kids (both mine) she still has the loveliest tightest pussy you could ever want

Is it just me or is the comment in brackets really funny?

Mine is very tight! The OH loves it though so i guy tight is good!

macspants your commentary is making me giggle...

tight hot and natural wet

It doesn't matter to me. The most important thing is the person it belongs to.

macspants wrote:

BigBen1987 wrote:

Am I to be under the impression you have a humungous dinkle perchance?

Interesting, I have never heard the word "humungous" before. *writes it down*

The LH forums can apparently teach you loads of things, lol ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Don't really mind, but I do like to put my whole hand in sometimes when the OH willl let me, nothing like only seeing your wrist , you've got to be gentle though.

I'm not sure I'd describe mine as 'tight' I've always been told I'm just very small down there - had a devil of a job giving birth to my 2 daughters and they were both tiny babies ! I do struggle with larger toys. . . . .and giving birth dosen't seem to have made any difference at all.