Do I Grin and bare it?

Just found out what my Mrs is buying me for Valentines .She accidently left them in my account basket.They are the fancy dress pilot shorts , the very range I am not overly keen on.

Now I know if I bought her something she didn't like she wouldn't wear it.

So do I just go along to keep her happy ?

Or just say I don't like them and perhaps get them exchanged.

I wouldn't want to wear them and send them back at a later stage as I think that is unethical and isn't me.

On saying all of this I know she has an air stewardess dress and wondering is she wants to do another air themed roleplay.So I think her heart is in the right place.

So what do I do ?

I Think i would probably grin and bare it for the one time, then make sure they are hidden away never to see the light of day again. but thats just me :)

Wear them and tell her you didn't really like them but you wore them because you know she wanted to see you in them. Then you have the ammo for buying her something you would like to see her in but she isn't to keen 👍🏼

It is a tricky one. I'm guessing this is what your wife has got planned for Valentine's Day. I'm thinking wait till she gives them to you and see what role play she has planned and see how you feel then. If you give it a go or if you then tell her you don't like the idea of this role play and suggest swapping them for something else lovehoney sell.

Or would she have left them in your basket on purpose to throw you of the scent and she has actually got you something else.

You know the answer!
Relationships are give and take, and maybe thus is one of her fantasies - indulge her as she indulges you.

You might discover you liked them when you get them. I would be honest with her if you really don't like them, but only after she's given them to you and you checked them out.

Grin and bare, might just turn out to be the best night ever.......

She might be upset if she knows you have discovered her suprise. Pretend you have not seen it. Give it a go, you might like them, or you might forfil her fantasy making her very happy, which has to be worth it.

Sorry but I feel the opposite! If you don't like them then you're going to feel awkward wearing them. That doesn't make for a sexy or comfortable evening! I would tell her how grateful you are for thinking of you but could you perhaps chose something together. It's a day of love and sexiness, you're not going to feel the sexiness so much wearing something you really dislike!

I've always been upfront in the lingerie dept with my oh..if I hate it, I tell him!

Ozz wrote:

Sorry but I feel the opposite! If you don't like them then you're going to feel awkward wearing them. That doesn't make for a sexy or comfortable evening! I would tell her how grateful you are for thinking of you but could you perhaps chose something together. It's a day of love and sexiness, you're not going to feel the sexiness so much wearing something you really dislike!

I've always been upfront in the lingerie dept with my oh..if I hate it, I tell him!

I see your point Ozz and she has the very same feelings as you if I buy her something she dislikes

If you really can't stand the idea of them, you could always mention that you had found a random item in your basket and ask if she left them there then tell her gently you don't like them. Has she actually bought them yet? Like are they in your order history or were they just sitting in the basket?

In so saying, if she has a roleplay in mind that you could could bear to wear them for then you could end up having a lot more fun with them than you thought you would.

What do you not like about it anyway? Have you tried anything else from the range/anything similar that you know you wouldn't be comfortable in them? You never know till you try, as they say. They could be more your thing once you see them in person/see them on you?

I'd be inclined to go along with it purely on not wanting to spoil whatever my partner had planned. But if you really really don't think you'll be comfortable wearing them, now is the time to tell her so she can perhaps plan something else :)

I will go with the consensus of opinion and accept them I will have to pretend that they are a nice surprise ! That bits easily done as I am not bad at acting apart from roleplays !

The strange thing is we were looking at this range around 3 sundays ago and I mentioned then I am not overly keen on them as I don't think they are realistic enough for rolepalying. So that is puzzling to me .

Perhaps its her way of saying she wants to see more of my flesh. I have been battling with my weight over 4 years now losing around a stone a year on average . so now I am probably the lightest I have been for some 20 years . Although there is still work to be done in firming my tummy area , weight wise I feel great and look much better.

She does know that we are playing a game of Tie and Tease when we return from the booked Valentines dinner , so maybe she wants an air theme as well .I'll have to wait and see .

Thanks guys for your input .

Lovebirds_x wrote:

If you really can't stand the idea of them, you could always mention that you had found a random item in your basket and ask if she left them there then tell her gently you don't like them. Has she actually bought them yet? Like are they in your order history or were they just sitting in the basket?

In so saying, if she has a roleplay in mind that you could could bear to wear them for then you could end up having a lot more fun with them than you thought you would.

What do you not like about it anyway? Have you tried anything else from the range/anything similar that you know you wouldn't be comfortable in them? You never know till you try, as they say. They could be more your thing once you see them in person/see them on you?

I'd be inclined to go along with it purely on not wanting to spoil whatever my partner had planned. But if you really really don't think you'll be comfortable wearing them, now is the time to tell her so she can perhaps plan something else :)

She ordered them over the phone so they wouldn't go into my account .

I would say body confidence with myself may have been an issue say 2 years ago but not now .

I already have the Police Outfit which was the first in this range. Thats probably the best of a bad bunch being honest . That has been stashed away pending a surprise roleplay probably in summer .

My biggist issue with the range for rolepalying they just don't look the part. For striptease purposes , they are probably fine and just maybe that is something I may try in the future as I have never done one. I guess I will have to put the Magic MIke DVDs on the want list !

I will accept them as stated in my previous post and listen to her intentions of what she wants me to do with them. Maybe the striptease is a fantasy of hers but she hasn't mentioned it before .

So I will have to wait and see x

I didn't know you could do that over the phone, how very sneaky! Aww it sounds like she put a lot of effort into it. I get what you mean about not quite looking the part for roleplay though. I hope you end up liking them, or at least don't hate them!

Lovebirds_x wrote:

I didn't know you could do that over the phone, how very sneaky! Aww it sounds like she put a lot of effort into it. I get what you mean about not quite looking the part for roleplay though. I hope you end up liking them, or at least don't hate them!

No I won't hate them and I cetainly won't show it. I luv her to bits . i'll start thinking about some striptease routines !

Thanks x

lmh95 wrote:

Is it the pilot shorts with cuffs Mysteron? They look rather nice IMO. You might like them better once they're on.

Get your shirt, tie and dress trousers on to cover them up and practice that striptease routine. You could always order a pilot hat for next time.Have fun!

Yep them are the ones !

Dependant when she gives them to me , I may wear them under the outfit for the Valentines meal.

For when we get back we will be playing Tie and Tease. So to get me out of my dinner clothes she will have to hope for some lucky dice and cards .

My only concern with wearing these out, is that they could get a bit sweaty in my manly area as going off the cop uniform I have already they are a bit nylony which encourages sweating. So I may tell her that I am wearing them ,to tease and I will change undies when we get back and put the pilot shorts on then ,under my trousers. She won't know any different .

Then she will have to hope that the game gods are on her side !

Are they the Svenjoyment ones ? If they are my oh has several items from them......and we both love them all, the fit is particularly good.

I'd make the best of it I think as others have said. My oh has occasionally bought me items that I'm not keen on but obviously he wants to see me in them or he wouldn't have bought them. I'm assuming your oh thinks you're going to look hot as hell in these.......I like them if I'm being honest.

Go along with what she has planned, you may be pleasantly surprised. Either way I don't think it's worth possibly hurting her feelings or spoiling a great evening over a pair of undies xx

lmh95 wrote:

That's a good idea to switch pants when you get home if you think you'll feel uncomfortable wearing them out.
Hopefully after you get back to the house and start playing your game they won't be staying on for long anyway;)

Actually I am hoping the opposite as we are both competitive when it come to board games. I hate playing Risk with her because she us so lucky with dice I always end up with a forfeit when I lose and I am good at strategy ! !

Terri JJ wrote:

Are they the Svenjoyment ones ? If they are my oh has several items from them......and we both love them all, the fit is particularly good.

I'd make the best of it I think as others have said. My oh has occasionally bought me items that I'm not keen on but obviously he wants to see me in them or he wouldn't have bought them. I'm assuming your oh thinks you're going to look hot as hell in these.......I like them if I'm being honest.

Go along with what she has planned, you may be pleasantly surprised. Either way I don't think it's worth possibly hurting her feelings or spoiling a great evening over a pair of undies xx

Yes those are the ones. There is nothing wrong with them per se , its just, I don't think they fit in with our existing sphere of things .

Anyway its going to be an interesting Valentines Day on Sunday and just maybe she has a fantasy that she hasn't mentioned before . I am not sure if she wants me to strip for her as she didn't fancy the Magic Mike DVDs when I asked before.

So I am a little puzzeled and intrigued at the moment.