Secret lingerie wearing will definitely have to stay secret

Lovehoney advert was just on the TV and there was a bloke wearing pvc shorts and my OH wasn't impressed! Jokingly told her I bet she'd like me in them if I had his body! Again it was a firm no way! Hipsters for me only apparently! Well that means I have another secret that I can't do anything about, my other being my bisexuality!! 😔😔😔 One night I was gonna wear the lacy boxers I bought from LH as a surprise!! Bloody glad I hadn't!!😕😕😕

Talk to her, tell her what you would like. Ask her to trial seeing you in such garments. The bi bit will have to take a back step for now by the sounds of it. But clothing, mention its some thing you may like to try, and you would like to experiment with her.

@Yes Man, I guess some women want MAN and not "half" man. It may take a long while, sometimes never, for a woman to accept her man in lingerie or X-dress. For me it was a No! No! initially. but after i realised how exceptionally solid his dick grew under those lingerie and how his P brought me more pleasure i had a changed in mind set. He's happy so am i. Afterall no one saw the woman in him except me and within our circumference. He's still a man.

When I bought my first underwear from LH my OH was totally unaware and I didn't know how she'd react. When they arrived I just showed her and tried them on in front of her. She now knows that I have decided to get rid of most of my boxers apart from my lacy and spandex pairs in favour of thongs which means she has access to my bottom that she now enjoys

I know this is going to sound stupid, but her reaction to a hypothetical scenario based on an advert does not necessarily mean she would feel the same way about you and your undies. She cares about you, and your happiness, and I would venture that in that situation we would all feel differently about things when they are related to the person we love.